1. May 16, 2015  
    What are personal rating or games played required for arena season 1 rewards?One of my partners is behind in personal rating and we're wondering if he get a title.
    Thanks in advance

2. May 16, 2015  
    What are personal rating or games played required for arena season 1 rewards?One of my partners is behind in personal rating and we're wondering if he get a title.
    Thanks in advance
    To be eligible Personal Rating cant be more then 150 rating behind Team Rating,.

3. May 16, 2015  
    what about duo quo with next season?

4. May 16, 2015  
    to many rival titles in 3s. its hard to stay in good position for rival in 2s. and every team in 3s will get a rival. its not fair.

5. May 16, 2015  
    GG cheaters and wintraders will get their title finally.
    People that choose the fair way will get .... !!

6. May 17, 2015  
    GG cheaters and wintraders will get their title finally.
    People that choose the fair way will get .... !!
    The staff member(s) responsible for choosing to end the season with all these wintraders and bug abusers on MoP are so negligent. Molten aka the Fun Server.

7. May 17, 2015  
    Ya'll *****ez clap for the heavyweight champ, ME

8. May 17, 2015  
    WAYYYYY TOO MANY RIVAL TITLES FOR 3v3.

3v3 is not competitive. Titles should only be awarded for the top 5 teams.

9. May 17, 2015  
    WAYYYYY TOO MANY RIVAL TITLES FOR 3v3.

3v3 is not competitive. Titles should only be awarded for the top 5 teams.
    anything else sir ? wanna taste our new wine ?

10. May 17, 2015  
    We have just finished going over the Mists of Pandaria arena information.

Unfortunately, we have just decided that Mists of Pandaria will NOT receive titles for this season.

There are a couple of reasons for this very close to end of season announcement.

- The vast majority of high ranking players in the Mists of Pandaria 2v2 and 3v3 brackets have been abusing the arena system ever since it was released.
    - We have reviewed every classes current reported issues and determined they require more development and attention to be up to a certain standard, which reinforces our decision not to provide titles this season to Mists of Pandaria arena players.

11. May 17, 2015  
    Requirements must be met for titles on Wrath of the Lich King and Cataclysm realms.
    - Must be within 80% of team games played.
    - Personal rating must be within 150 of team rating.

I got %71 of team games played team rating 2050, my personal rating 2036 so not gonna get tittle?

12. May 17, 2015  
    I probably will not receive my title this season since my p rating is 149 lower than my team rating :D

13. May 17, 2015  
    I probably will not receive my title this season since my p rating is 149 lower than my team rating :D
    It is 151 and below that is out of range. (within or 150 is the parameter).

14. May 17, 2015  
    There are a couple of reasons for this very close to end of season announcement.
    One of best decisions ever made here. Much Respect.

15. May 17, 2015  
    Rewards on MoP realms:

Originally Posted by Edifice
    We have just finished going over the Mists of Pandaria arena information.

Unfortunately, we have just decided that Mists of Pandaria will NOT receive titles for this season.

- The vast majority of high ranking players in the Mists of Pandaria 2v2 and 3v3 brackets have been abusing the arena system ever since it was released.
    - We have reviewed every classes current reported issues and determined they require further development and attention to be up to a certain standard, which reinforces our decision not to provide titles this season to Mists of Pandaria arena players.
    Since i was GM aswell,mistake is urs,not players. Im playing on frostwolf long time ago and in all that time i saw no ban for wintrading,i saw many ppls saying that they did report wintrade. "We will investigate." That is all u say. Gl u can expect skilled ppls leaving frostwolf rly soon,same thing with 4.3.4 patch on old molten.

First ... 81617181920 ... Last