1. FIRST OF ALL :D :D combat rogue EATS ALL mages for supper you kill them in like no time....cloak get in bum hes dead if he ice blocks just think GREAT I can re-stealth ^_^... no dont spam ss wtf man ever played combat ?! with unending energy from adrenalin u spam ss ss bam use tha damn exp arm then ss use stun
    ss make em bleed :D

as sub all ya do is stealth PRAY they dont find you :) once seen ur fu**ed :D as combat I eat all sub rogues the same gear as me or better always in like 2-3 spells........
    all i am gonna say to you is duel some real fmages sub rogues not that 4kgs pos geared fags.
    If you think you can down fmage in cloak thats sad.

2. all i am gonna say to you is duel some real fmages sub rogues not that 4kgs pos geared fags.
    If you think you can down fmage in cloak thats sad.
    not gonna say they are easy but they are very doable as combat and saving your Kspree is key here. You got all the tools sub rogues have minus step, but you also have sprint as a gap closer. Once their shield are down you can almost always kill them if they dont react in time to IB. All the tools are there just put it together.

as for BM hunter abuse LOS and kill the pet and just faceroll the huntard he does like no damage without the pet. ABUSE ANY object so the pet would be stuck, I do not feel bad because they abuse their bugged skills for ****ing 10 seconds of nonstop crit so why should we care about it.

3. May 18, 2012  
    It's kind of like beast master hunter, except BM hunter is probably better. At least from a rogue vs rogue stand point all I have to do is vanish killing spree and I win every time.

Same strategy against BM hunter, you vanish beast wrath and then wait until its over and then engage and they can't do anything worthwhile to you.
    izzy is wrong, killing spree is not all a combat rogue has to offer i duel rogues who vanish on killing spree and i still win, like izzy :cool:
    ---------------------------------
    im not sure about that unholy dk tactics try this cheap shot, ar, sinster,kidney(before cheap shot wears off),after kidney is about to finish dismante(10secs) expose, bf+killing spree(if icebound fortiude not up) evasion when dismantle up. By time u done do that dk on his on his face. This is a tactic to let them not get runic engery for gargole/icebound/anti magic shell
    Combat rogue doesnt have good mobility like sub rogue which you will need in most cases. But i have played combat rogue before and its not that unplayable but when you your KS on cd all you can do is spam SS. And combat rogue beating Frostmage is impossible. However sub rogues at least have a chance
    I can see ur someone who dont like combat plz stick to sub and it is not impossible to beat a fmage with combat i notice killing spree and mage without is shields does epic dmg. not talking about 4k gs mages..... and combat has throwing specialize to interupt spell casting, improve sprint, improved kick
    And stop underestimate combat rogues i hate the fact that people like izzy, 1 click button and win thats all they ever say as i said before rogues vanish on killing spree and i still pwn them

4. May 18, 2012  
    combat rogues isn't for everyone. It's a whole new style of rogue. You ARE more reliant on your cd but you have ALL the tools to delay until those cd are ready. Dismantle, Ghostly, Imp Gourge, Evasion all these give you enough survival till the next cd. Combat when vs another "anti" class isn't about mobility, yes ours sucks but we have ways around it and its all about positioning and timing. As stated cloth classes when caught with no defensive cd your Kspree is an awesome finisher, I've beaten full wf mages alone by sheer power I wasn't even wearing pvp gear I was full icc pve gear with 100 arp once his bubble popped he didn't even have time to react my Kspree took him to 0 instantly. Ofc this isn't say that mage sucks or anything it was just he's never face supreme burst of combat before any the fact that I was in pve gear at that time didnt help him any.

Combat style is awesome its no longer about sneaking around killing someone its about surviving and tactically moving them away from the group without them realize it and Kspree. People say combat isn't "rogue" but I think it still does in the way that we are meant to kill whoever we focused on.

on a side note combat vs any rogue = easy win. Combat just counters everything they have, if they evasion we just ignore it and Kshot and beat on them and unfair advantage is just unfair. If they gimping their burst to save vanish for kspree they will just die flat out. The only rogue that have a chance is probably assassination even then you would need perfect control, but even then nerves of steel just owns control style.

Psychoticus
    Very nice... :)

6. Love it! Combat is very viable for WoTLK, I have it as my secondary spec and I duel with it sometimes for fun. (although im noobish at it)

Also, I love it when a rogue duels me and assumes im either muti or sub. I trinket his first cheap shot and blade flurry for the lols.

(95% percent of the rogues did not pop evasion/vanish on my bf surprise)

Their reaction is: DAFUQ? :D

7. Combat PvP is fun. It may never reach high ratings, but who cares - it's just so fun bringing down that plater in seconds and seeing him just not releasing, but staring at his screen and that's what Combat is about.

8. Love it! Combat is very viable for WoTLK, I have it as my secondary spec and I duel with it sometimes for fun. (although im noobish at it)

Also, I love it when a rogue duels me and assumes im either muti or sub. I trinket his first cheap shot and blade flurry for the lols.

(95% percent of the rogues did not pop evasion/vanish on my bf surprise)

Their reaction is: DAFUQ? :D
    Ha ha thought i was the only 1 to do that :)

9. Fixed talent build link, since Molten Armory TalCal doesn't work.

volfide
    interesting! must try ;)

az786
    I no thos isnt a cata guide but u seem to know about rouges enought to be anle to answer this,

I joined the pvp realm for cata,
    I play maily with arms war and frost dk.

I do alright in bg and arena with them but often on bg i come across a rouge who stuns and rapes me :/ dead in seconds with out being able to mov frome the spot.

I really like the rouge class but have a few problems with it,
    Ppl recomend sub, so i made a sub spec
    In bg i fond it difficult to do as much damage as my dk or war.
    I made a secound spec as combat,

I had 1 duel with it,
    And really loves that i could keep the other player daised constantly,
    But it took like 5 min to kill them :/

They where a healer
    But where the sub spec was doing 8k damage, combat was doing about 2k :/

Just barley over the amount auto attack does.
    (i compaired the two on the same training dummy to double check)

Is any 1 able to tell me why that might be?
    Or tell me how i should spec the combat build cus i really like how i was able to keep them stunned

Help pls :)
    Thanks in advance :)

12. Just did a Cata Guide. Check it out.

13. You missed one single thing.... PROT WARRIORS - eventually all those auto attacks at vast fast attack speeds will return damage back to you - yes disarm is an option, getting critted is the problem everybody knows how strong PROT is :) Other than that.. I'll give it a + on my book

14. I used to have a combat pvp spec, but combat seems to be the most bugged on molten (at least was some time ago), changed to sub. Ive always loved the in-your-face combat rogue style though.
    I might give it a shot again as it looks like it works, more or less, now.

15. You missed one single thing.... PROT WARRIORS - eventually all those auto attacks at vast fast attack speeds will return damage back to you - yes disarm is an option, getting critted is the problem everybody knows how strong PROT is :) Other than that.. I'll give it a + on my book
    Rogues aren't meant to beat Prot Warrs. As Combat, you can though. Simply expose armor + disarm + KSpree and he should be halved. From that point on just mow him down. ;)

/stopattack
    /cast expose armor
    ^your best friend vs high-armored opponents :)

First ... 89101112 Last