1. Why wasn't the new point system developed BEFORE points were wiped out?

2. People really can't read the posts or just refuse to.

On the OP of this thread it says:
    2)"Points will be "squished" and costs adjusted.
    3) Items and features available for points will be revised.
    Please stop saying this. PLEASE for the love of god stop posting comments saying that people can't read. Clearly it says that items will be available, and no items are available now that the points have been flipped over. Therefore.. problem. Stop taking up forum space talking down to people.

3. Please stop saying this. PLEASE for the love of god stop posting comments saying that people can't read. Clearly it says that items will be available, and no items are available now that the points have been flipped over. Therefore.. problem. Stop taking up forum space talking down to people.
    If you've looked at every post I've written in this thread, I've tried to help people by explaining what's going on (like a lot of other people have too).

I'm sorry that I pointed out people can't read, but really, just being patient is all that's required here.

4. I'm honestly shocked that people are complaining about not knowing about the point reset... It was literally everywhere, forums, in-game announcement and even on the front page of the website.

5. they take it down a few days to implement the rework, and all hell breaks loose :v

Entertaining indeed.

6. Rotflmao

This post has become great source of entertainment the last couple days... i spit coffee on my screen at one point yesterday; its just that good.
    spewing liquid on your monitor (slom) .... far different than lol or even rofl

The most baffling part is this: people will spam their questions (when many times the answer is in the post ABOVE or BELOW them) > like their really gonna come later to actually READ 3-4-5pages back for an answer to their OWN question ???

TL;DR >scapegoat of modern man

Keep up great work Warmane!! > Dont let this thread speak for the masses, many of us are left unclouded and where with ya!

I SOooo want a "Like" button for your posts! I keep this thread open on a tab because it is absolutely hysterical! The sheer number of repetitive comments just floors me! Your posts are great but I'm glad I wasn't drinking when I read this one!

7. actually, I care more about "what the new system will be like" than "when". as I said, I hope this change will be for better (there was almost nothing useful to do with points atm, once you get past GS 4500)

8. Am I the only one here who uses points for Xmogging only? :o

9. Am I the only one here who uses points for Xmogging only? :o
    guilty :x at least on 1 char xD.... so many mog sets @.@....

10. actually, I care more about "what the new system will be like" than "when". as I said, I hope this change will be for better (there was almost nothing useful to do with points atm, once you get past GS 4500)
    And there was never anything useful to spend them on if you played Cata. Then they made it worse by removing pretty much everything but mounts and pets.

11. When we can expect store to be up? A week, month...?

12. Guys without marketplace no means for vote points

13. It was on the front page only after the reset.

14. "The point shop is unavailable now as we rework the system. Players may continue collecting points which will be squished before the rework of the point shop is concluded."

Its only down for a while. Just be patient.

First ... 223031323334 ... Last