1. RS #8

Yeah lol 4 healing 2 in 2 outside.

We need more great players recruitment is open for more information check our website - Blood Oath
    ps. the guild will focus on boosting Kylo for hes Lightsaber ;]/

2. RS #9

Decent Loot.

We need more great players recruitment is open for more information check our website - Blood Oath

3. Any chance you can like edit your video so the 1/4 of it where you're afk not doing anything is sped up or? Also If I join your guild, Do i get a say on the music that is posted on the videos? cuz I would suggest like something less "I want to slash my own throat". Other than that you look like you guys know what you're doing and I wish you the best of luck. Damage on the first phase inferono's could be a bit higher but. Who knows
    Edited: February 6, 2018

4. svk u WHORE xD. DO u want me to give u a knife to slash ur own throat ? xD

5. RS#9, 20% corporeality with zixxy and echo? No Problem!!!!!!!

6. LOD #45

Elys pay the debt ;]/

7. LOD #46

Lots of cds, afk and idk what else;]/

8. doing some random stuff on warrior again

9. LOD #47

Newcomers heavy they did good.

10. Also LOD #48 (4th group) and RS #11
    p.s. i am sure somebody have videos...

11. RS #12

Happy Valentine Day to all of you ;]/
    What a day, server dc on BQL, and until we understand that we kill it on normal so rip LOD ;]/ but we kill Ruby Sanctum instead GJ team ;]/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5x_9zEUQ-4

ps. for whatever reason link is not showing so ;]/
    Edited: February 14, 2018

12. LOD #49

Topping healing for a bit as dk ;]/, clean kill gj boiz n grilz.

13. LOD #50 best furry warr on warmane :) (pantelic)

14. Would an ex rank 98 blizz lk kill fit in one of your 25hc runs? Almost 5.8k demo warlock with the desire of playing any spec you guys want? Cheers!

First ... 67891018 ... Last