1. arena - unachievable

I have been playing wow FOTLK for over 10 years (private severs only ) This arena system is awful and unfair if you and your partner are not both BIS you can go no ware.Fighting people double mmr double rating double the GS and if you lose you lose a lot of rating the rating.
    I did arena hit 1.5k rating after that i did another 500 games in arena couldn't get 1.6k rating (currently at 1537),This is awful cant follow story line or just enjoy it i change my talents change partners different classes nothing works.what can be done to achieve what i need to ?
    There is no fun in BIS facing BIS teams and for those want to achieve there is no way forward according to me ?(combo was 5.7 holy and 6.1k and other BIS war then change to BIS hunter and 5.9 Ret)

thanks

2. There's a Storyline in arena? das pretty kewl dude

3. I'm sorry but all I can offer is to watch videos/try to understand what you did wrong (maybe you play with your spellbook :x and not binds ?).
    In sum "git gud" :(.
    You won't have a stellar ratio in starter gear (and again you can if you are good), but you can climb by learning from your mistakes and trying to learn ^^

4. There is no fun in BIS facing BIS teams
    If that's not fun, I don't know what is. BIS team facing lowbies?

5. In sum "git gud" :(.
    He said he have been playing WOTLK for over 10 years, not sure if there is much hope for "git gud" to happen.

6. (combo was 5.7 holy and 6.1k and other BIS war then change to BIS hunter and 5.9 Ret)
    When you can't reach 1600 rating as a 5,7k hpala and BiS Awarr then the problem is on your end.

7. He said he have been playing WOTLK for over 10 years, not sure if there is much hope for "git gud" to happen.
    I was trying to be nice :(