1. Want to play this server ? read this first

Read the rules > play the game > relize pritty much NO ONE follows the rules theres tons of 80s boosting there lower lvls or using 80s to heal the lower lvl chrs in pvp making them immortal > people abusing low lvls preventing them questing

Besides it, no afking in bgs, follow, botting etc. These are bad attitudes that may get your account suspended.
    Twinks: Using Pointshop items with no-level requirements on a low level character to have advantage in PVP against any other players is NOT fair. Doesn't matter how many Points or Coins you spent to make it. You are going to have your twink force-leveled and won't be refunded.
    ^ in the rules > report some one with ss gms "we are not responsable to deal with this ... funny your own rules state other wise .. nice "staff" you have here

Wana do dungeons? to bad if you didnt buy a 80 or have looms you get kicked ...

This server is pay to win and you can suck my dick pretending other wise ..

2. Read the rules > play the game > relize pritty much NO ONE follows the rules theres tons of 80s boosting there lower lvls or using 80s to heal the lower lvl chrs in pvp making them immortal > people abusing low lvls preventing them questing
    None of that is against the rules.

Besides it, no afking in bgs, follow, botting etc.
    So report them if you feel they are breaking the rules. There is no way for us to have enough GMs to monitor the entire population of the server.

These are bad attitudes that may get your account suspended.
    Twinks: Using Pointshop items with no-level requirements on a low level character to have advantage in PVP against any other players is NOT fair.
    Good thing these don't exist on the point shop and haven't in.... 6? 7 years?

Doesn't matter how many Points or Coins you spent to make it. You are going to have your twink force-leveled and won't be refunded.
    ^ in the rules > report some one with ss gms "we are not responsable to deal with this ... funny your own rules state other wise .. nice "staff" you have here
    I can't recall a scenario where we've needed to force a level-up on a character in probably 5 years, or more.

Wana do dungeons? to bad if you didnt buy a 80 or have looms you get kicked ...
    This is a community problem. There are plenty of community solutions. You can build a pre-made group. Three people in a dungeon finder party can govern the kick feature. Doing stuff with friends and guildmates also makes such a thing far less likely to happen.

This server is pay to win and you can suck my dick pretending other wise ..
    You complain about people breaking the rules, and yet here you are....
    I suppose you can be grateful for one thing.

3. "NOT FAIR!" > Plays WoW PVP server - WHY?

4. Here's the catch 22 to everyone who complains about p2w, you're admitting that lowskilled people are absolutely dunking on you? Must suck to be killed by people with no brain i guess, and so far as pve? if a server is out longer then 2 years all your doing is catching up at that point, your not winning theres nothing to bloody win, Realm firsts? done poof finished so what the **** are you gonna win? loot? epgp dkp and loot council state **** all ur gear ur not getting jack **** till you raid for nearly a month in an established guild OH WAIT jk your not even gonna get invited because no1 on this server knows what the **** progression is so your forced to donated for like weapon or bis trinkets from RSHC otherwise they wont dream of bringing a 5.5 to icc25n? **** NO 5.9 or get ****ed lol

5. Wana do dungeons? to bad if you didnt buy a 80 or have looms you get kicked ...
    I don't think I've ever run into this while leveling multiple characters...

6. Here's the catch 22 to everyone who complains about p2w, you're admitting that lowskilled people are absolutely dunking on you? Must suck to be killed by people with no brain i guess, and so far as pve? if a server is out longer then 2 years all your doing is catching up at that point, your not winning theres nothing to bloody win, Realm firsts? done poof finished so what the **** are you gonna win? loot? epgp dkp and loot council state **** all ur gear ur not getting jack **** till you raid for nearly a month in an established guild OH WAIT jk your not even gonna get invited because no1 on this server knows what the **** progression is so your forced to donated for like weapon or bis trinkets from RSHC otherwise they wont dream of bringing a 5.5 to icc25n? **** NO 5.9 or get ****ed lol
    Wrong. I have done many ICCs with 5.5 Gearscore. You people have to finally understand that it is not about the numbers on the Gearscore addon but about the numbers on your stats, knowledge and finally(i will be judged here and for a reason) the numbers on the skada AFTER THE FIGHT is OVER. You will say "DPS whoring is senseless". Yes, that is right, but in the end you will want a warrior pulling 15k(for example) dps rather than a warrior pulling 11k, yes?
    And about the "p2w", tell me how do you beat a bis plater(sm ofc :D) with your insane skill and your 5.5 destro lock(for example), yes, you don't. He just facerolls you. Doesnt matter if he is skilled or 15 years old boy clicking
    his 3 buttons.

7. While I do agree wotlk pvp is not balanced because of shadowmourne and how casters need tons of knowledge and skills, just go pve and at least ''enjoy'' that...

8. Wrong. I have done many ICCs with 5.5 Gearscore. You people have to finally understand that it is not about the numbers on the Gearscore addon but about the numbers on your stats, knowledge and finally(i will be judged here and for a reason) the numbers on the skada AFTER THE FIGHT is OVER. You will say "DPS whoring is senseless". Yes, that is right, but in the end you will want a warrior pulling 15k(for example) dps rather than a warrior pulling 11k, yes?
    That is essentially what he's saying, but he is commenting that the perspective of randoms doing PUG groups is often the opposite.

9. Here's the catch 22 to everyone who complains about p2w, you're admitting that lowskilled people are absolutely dunking on you? Must suck to be killed by people with no brain i guess, and so far as pve? if a server is out longer then 2 years all your doing is catching up at that point, your not winning theres nothing to bloody win, Realm firsts? done poof finished so what the **** are you gonna win? loot? epgp dkp and loot council state **** all ur gear ur not getting jack **** till you raid for nearly a month in an established guild OH WAIT jk your not even gonna get invited because no1 on this server knows what the **** progression is so your forced to donated for like weapon or bis trinkets from RSHC otherwise they wont dream of bringing a 5.5 to icc25n? **** NO 5.9 or get ****ed lol
    "pay-to-win
    Games that let you buy better gear or allow you to make better items then everyone else at a faster rate and then makes the game largely unbalanced even for people who have skill in the game without paying."

Quoted from Urban Dictionary.
    The word "Pay to win" dosent mean you pay to win, it means you catch up faster by paying money for something that would otherwise take time to get.
    Most likely the kid who came up with the term, made it sound much worse then it actually is, probably cause he was mad mom didn't give him money for his game, same is the case for many other terms, LOL for example, who actually "laughs out loud", you say lol without even smiling in real life.