1. cleanse is useless vs unholy DK.you cant dispel his diseases because of unholy blight and you cant remove the slow because desecration ground is area effect not debuff.also DK can heal aside of death strike they have dead pack and dead coil+lichborne.they also have lots of def cds to medigate your wings burst + so much range dmg.ret have hard time vs dk for sure.
    He was asking about Blood DK, which means that it doesn't have Unholy Blight (that's a hybrid), so against that you can spam dispel and be done with him easily.

Rather the opposite.
    Ret is easy to beat as Enh when u play it right.
    Just purge the **** out of him and kite him to nirvana until he waisted all his offensive CDs.
    I'd still disagree, sure spaming purge and all that is cancer vs ret, and you can faceroll a ret if he fights you with a 2h weapon. But when ret is using 1h+shield, it isn't as easy, I basically tank them until they go low on mana and then it's GG (Spaming purge usually leads them to that). And I've fought many Enha shamans, sure it's not impossible to lose, it happens, but I never got completely destroyed by enha.

2. There is no class that doesn't have a hard counter. So if you rate class strength by the least amount of hard counters, the winner in my opinion is Shadow Priest.

Warriors lose to almost every class in 1v1 if both are played perfect. Paladins beat pretty much all melee but lose to all wizards (if they can't pillar hump). Even with pillar hump a Ret can't survive certain wizards.

Theoretically a good Ele shaman should beat everything with pillar humping, but sadly on Icecrown they simply cannot survive.

3. He was asking about Blood DK, which means that it doesn't have Unholy Blight (that's a hybrid), so against that you can spam dispel and be done with him easily.
    If you're in any capacity serious about Blood PvP, you have Unholy Blight. It's not a "hybrid", it's the go to Blood PvP spec.

There is no class that doesn't have a hard counter. So if you rate class strength by the least amount of hard counters, the winner in my opinion is Shadow Priest.
    Unholy and Affliction both absolutely destroy Shadow with minimal levels of skill required, it's some of the hardest counters in this game. At higher levels of play, Shadow also has very unfavorable odds against Sub rogues and Frost mages. Not really what I call spec with least counters.

The only spec in the game that comes close to having good odds against everything is Frost mage and only at very high levels of skill. Destruction warlocks, Unholy DKs and Feral druids are close second. Rogues would also be there if they didn't get countered so hard by anything with plate and shield or tanking stance. All this is assuming a dueling setting, If this is world PvP/BG 1v1, rogues take over the spot of Destruction warlocks as one benefits from its opponents not being prepared for an opener and the other one requires preparation for optimal performance, something you don't have time to constantly do while moving.
    Edited: January 29, 2018

4. as I can see a mage class has problem with -> hunter, aff lock, feral and warr with hp+res gear, or I am wrong?

5. as I can see a mage class has problem with -> hunter, aff lock, feral and warr with hp+res gear, or I am wrong?
    Only one of these that I would consider a problem for a Frost mage is hunter and that's only if they fight in the open with no LoS. Affliction's damage is too slow to kill the mage before he kills them. Feral may seem like a counter in theory because of shifting but in practice the mage still wins most of the duels. As for warriors, the only thing skeleton key and resilience will do for you vs a Frost mage is prolong your loss.

6. What about Blood DK? who are ancticlass for blood dk?

7. What about Blood DK? who are ancticlass for blood dk?
    Every single ranged class in the game.

8. Can someone suggest me good duel strategy for mage? I wanna try to play on mage
    Edited: January 30, 2018 Reason: edit

9. Oh yeah, you came to the right place.

Here it is:
    1. Click Start and type: google, once it shows up as a search result click on google chrome.
    2. When GC opens, in the top address bar type: Mage “SPEC” PVP guide 3.3.5 and hit enter.
    3. Read first 10 search results from top -> bottom.

That should get you going.

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=189465
    Duels are different with almost every class. Master mage itself and then it’s going to be easy for you.

Edit:You gotta make some gainz, but slow gainz..
    Edited: January 30, 2018 Reason: GainZ

10. I did that and find a lot of difference mage guides but I am not sure about the guide, I asked about proven and reliable guide, also I find good guide for mage but there is nothing about duels that's why I need duel guide.

11. I did that and find a lot of difference mage guides but I am not sure about the guide, I asked about proven and reliable guide, also I find good guide for mage but there is nothing about duels that's why I need duel guide.
    There is no duel guide for frmage, just make a mage on blackrock and spam duels.

12. Unholy and Affliction both absolutely destroy Shadow with minimal levels of skill required, it's some of the hardest counters in this game. At higher levels of play, Shadow also has very unfavorable odds against Sub rogues and Frost mages. Not really what I call spec with least counters.
    Affliction hard counters Shadow Priest, but not Unholy DK. If you are having trouble vs DK as shadow priest I can provide advice.

Frost mage is a great all rounder, as it's probably the easiest class to succeed with in PvP. But being the easiest does not make it the strongest.

13. Affliction hard counters Shadow Priest, but not Unholy DK. If you are having trouble vs DK as shadow priest I can provide advice.

Frost mage is a great all rounder, as it's probably the easiest class to succeed with in PvP. But being the easiest does not make it the strongest.
    Unholy isn't heavily favored against Shadow and Frost mages are suddenly the easiest class in PvP? How about you start by providing me with less nonsense and then we'll talk about advice.
    Edited: January 31, 2018

14. Give person that never played wow ret paladin,unholy dk warlock and mage.

Which class you think will prevail?My hand is on unholy dk....

15. What about boold dk vs Rpala with talent `Unholy Blight` samethink like this one: http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/talents
    60% arp and good heal, what do you think?

First 1234 ... Last