1. I want to play Cataclysm

I see a lot of people saying on the forums how Neltharion is dead and want the server to be revived or merged or whatever.
    I don't care about those people. I genuinely want to play Cataclysm and i want to know if there are other people out there who also want to experience this expansion but are reluctant because of the low population.

So if you are like me and want to give this server a shot then leave a comment and maybe we'll play together and have some fun.
    The name is Filth, ally pally :) low level for now but that's going to change.

Filth.

2. As you may know I'm active on Neltharion on both factions. I own two guilds (both factions as well) and my guildmates will be happy to help a new player. :)

Don't hesitate to join, don't let that low population scare you! Hope you will enjoy Neltharion ;)

3. I see a lot of people saying on the forums how Neltharion is dead and want the server to be revived or merged or whatever.
    I don't care about those people. I genuinely want to play Cataclysm and i want to know if there are other people out there who also want to experience this expansion but are reluctant because of the low population.

So if you are like me and want to give this server a shot then leave a comment and maybe we'll play together and have some fun.
    The name is Filth, ally pally :) low level for now but that's going to change.

Filth.
    Hey there mate!

If you need help with leveling, gearing up, or whatever, just /who Jazz. If I'm in you'll see my characters.

4. I want to play Cata too and i will return to Neltharion when they fix the dungeon finder and Tol Barad :)

5. I want to play Cata too and i will return to Neltharion when they fix the dungeon finder and Tol Barad :)
    Ehhh... They both work. Many dungeons are bugged though.

6. I want to play Cata too and i will return to Neltharion when they fix the dungeon finder and Tol Barad :)
    They both work already but no one uses Dungeon Finder, people prefer to ask on global.

For a list of all the working dungeons : http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=354737

7. If you need cloth gear once you hit 85 and you play alliance. I could make you set via tailoring.

8. with this kind of help i think i'll join also cata :))

9. with this kind of help i think i'll join also cata :))
    Don't hesitate! :) We're all ready to help the new players as much as we can!

10. Man, I've considered leveling on Neltharion for a while because Cataclysm was my first expansion in WoW and it would seem nostalgic for me.

11. Its time to get back in Cataclysm. +1

12. I'm not even sure why the population took a huge hit to begin with.

13. I'm not even sure why the population took a huge hit to begin with.
    Because of the perpetual disregard by warmane for several years. And finally after years of neglect they fix a few things, and guess what they fix?
    Transmog bug (which no one wanted to be fixed) and they **** up DR system which was working fine until they listened to Swissguard.

14. I'm not even sure why the population took a huge hit to begin with.
    Yeah as Nevermore said, it's because Warmane neglected Neltharion since its creation. People gave up after getting fake promises as "Told Barad 90% ready and should be released very soon" 2 years ago. That + TBC launching and gold squish the same year made the population drop from 1300 to aprox. 400. And now it's going down again a bit more everyday.

Who knows, maybe they're just waiting for the day we stop playing, maybe they have a plan, maybe they don't consider this critical enough? Time will tell us. But I will still play on Neltharion because the realm itself is good ; PvE needs improvement for sure, but otherwise it's very well scripted. As long as I can have 20 players for a 10v10 BG, I'm happy.

12 Last