1. Why would you let them come back tho? I can understand how these perks for Alliance were needed and imo they are a good thing. But it all goes down the drain, if people just transfer back to horde the minute, its possible.
    Because the faction change won't be free then and not everyone started playing on alliance because of these perks? Stop being so shortsighted, just makes you look dumb.

How bout you guys stop complaining about **** and get better at the game if you think a few perks destroy your game experience and give other players such a huge advantage.
    Edited: June 19, 2017

2. Because the faction change won't be free then and not everyone started playing on alliance because of these perks? Stop being so shortsighted, just makes you look dumb.

How bout you guys start complaining about **** and get better at the game if you think a few perks destroy your game experience and give other players such a huge advantage.
    30 coins or points is not that much considering the racial advantage (assuming it will be after today's prices). So the minute a FC from A to H is allowed the problems will come back.
    Secondly quit fooling around with "get better at the game" argumemt. After all these years WoW has been out pretty much everyone is as good as they can get.

3. Because the faction change won't be free then and not everyone started playing on alliance because of these perks? Stop being so shortsighted, just makes you look dumb.

How bout you guys start complaining about **** and get better at the game if you think a few perks destroy your game experience and give other players such a huge advantage.
    You really think, that people wont transfer back to horde? Now that makes you look stupid.

I didnt complain about the perks, I said it was a good thing when it comes to balancing the ratio of Alliance to Horde here.

4. Secondly quit fooling around with "get better at the game" argumemt. After all these years WoW has been out pretty much everyone is as good as they can get.
    If people keep crying on the forums how big of an advantage people get with these perks and that you are soo disadvantaged by it as a horde player, i can only assume you still suck at this game after 10+years of its existence.

I never said some people wont transfer back. But arguing that the vast majority of alliance players would pay 30coins or more to transfer back (and only did that to get the perks in the first place) is absurd.

5. If people keep crying on the forums how big of an advantage people get with these perks and that you are soo disadvantaged by it as a horde player, i can only assume you still suck at this game after 10+years of its existence.

I never said some people wont transfer back. But arguing that the vast majority of alliance players would pay 30coins or more to transfer back (and only did that to get the perks in the first place) is absurd.
    I agree with you on many of these points, but you attacked me for "crying" when I was all for the perks, if it balances the ratio here.

Reading must not be your strong point.

6. I agree with you on many of these points, but you attacked me for "crying" when I was all for the perks, if it balances the ratio here.

Reading must not be your strong point.
    You keep on exaggerating how big of a mistake it would be for alliance players to be able to faction change and i dont agree with that at all.

7. You keep on exaggerating how big of a mistake it would be for alliance players to be able to faction change and i dont agree with that at all.
    And that has something to do with me "crying about perks" how?

Every "hardcore" pvp player will roll back to horde.

8. Simply allowing transfers back would be a shoot in the foot in my personal opinion.
    It might still happen if it's so decided, but I'll for sure suggest for it to be limited to characters created after all the bonuses are over.

9. And that has something to do with me "crying about perks" how?
    Maybe youre not the only person i was responding to? So much for a lack of reading comprehension..

Every "hardcore" pvp player will roll back to horde.
    and again you exaggerate. Nothing but a small % of alliance players will faction change back. Whats the big deal about it other than further financing the service costs?

10. Maybe youre not the only person i was responding to? So much for a lack of reading comprehension..

and again you exaggerate. Nothing but a small % of alliance players will faction change back. Whats the big deal about it other than further financing the service costs?
    You directly quoted me, so thats a ****ty defense here.

11. Simply allowing transfers back would be a shoot in the foot in my personal opinion.
    It might still happen if it's so decided, but I'll for sure suggest for it to be limited to characters created after all the bonuses are over.
    I could not agree more.

12. Simply allowing transfers back would be a shoot in the foot in my personal opinion.
    How exactly would that be "fair"?

If the Staff would want to make any limitations, how about simply forbidding it for characters to faction change back to horde that used the free faction change? Seems to me to be the only reasonable option if you were to limit it in any way to avoid people "abusing" the perks.

13. When you watch the ratio of alliance and horde, you wanna see that it isn't balanced atm as well. Alliance 7k, horde 7.5k. When they deactivate the bonus now, there would be more horde players again in 1-2 weeks (75%-25%), because people wanna change to the winnerside again. It's not even balanced with bonus, so why you complain?

14. How exactly would that be "fair"?
    How would that be unfair? People who used the bonuses created to encourage them to play on Alliance can't move those characters out of Alliance. Where's the unfair part?

Or is it unfair because you planned on doing that?

15. How would that be unfair? People who used the bonuses created to encourage them to play on Alliance can't move those characters out of Alliance. Where's the unfair part?
    Not sure if im not interpreting your post correctly, but why "punish" people that started on alliance on launch or before the perks were introduced but want to get a change of pace now and play with their friends on horde or whatever their reasons might be?
    Atleast thats how i read your first post.

@Greenfire8 if you think that literally 50% of the current alliance pop will faction change back to horde..no reason to even try arguing with you )

First 1234 Last