1. World PvP griefing

Can these BiS 80's PFO from anyone questing in the game? It doesn't matter what character I'm on there's always a BiS level 80 Alliance one shotting me.

Seriously. Are you lives so dismal and pathetic that's all you can do is kill people that can't fight back? I assume the general response is going to be 'stop whining git gud' but honestly, how are new players supposed to jump into the server without getting wrecked and enjoy the game a bit?

2. >ctrl+f
    >no gank qq thread
    *rubs hands* the circle never ends

autism aside, what were you trying to accomplish by making this thread?

3. Boy you really showed them, I'm sure theyre going to clean up their act now.

4. You both more or less just confirmed my point. GG.

5. >is on pvp server
    >complains about pvp

6. -Q *how are new players supposed to jump into the server without getting wrecked and enjoy the game a bit?*

-A : Easy : Avoid most PVP areas such as STV and Tanaris
    Play a rogue/feral
    Do rdf dungeons...
    Etc.

7. >is on pvp server
    >complains about pvp
    Not complaining about pvp, it can be a lot of fun. Just frustrating when it's a lvl 80 camping a quest area one shotting everyone including the npc's. I get it that's stupid to whine about it, I'm just frustrated. doing dungeons can be tough since it takes an hour for a tank to join and half the time they afk or leave before the boss and you have to re-queue again.

I was just hoping it was be nice to come back to wotlk on a private server and have fun not try to play a game and get camped or made fun of. Even asking around in game with other players it seems it's not an uncommon issue. Looks like I'll have to reroll as a rogue or druid as suggested or maybe a tank to see if if the RDF queueing is a bit better.

Thanks all for the vent session and keeping me in check I guess.

8. So long as you avoid Tanaris, STV, Hellfire Peninsula and Ungoro you should get ganked little. Hellfire peninsula you should skip like the plague and go somewhere like Zangarmarsh. In Hellfire I can go there and find the place littered with 20+ corpses.
    Edited: December 10, 2017

9. So long as you avoid Tanaris, STV, Hellfire Peninsula and Ungoro you should get ganked little. Hellfire peninsula you should skip like the plague and go somewhere like Zangarmarsh. In Hellfire I can go there and find the place littered with 20+ corpses.
    Maybe on Icecrown, since it's 7x, but on Lordaeron it would be quite difficult to skip Hellfire Peninsula. You would be too low lvl for the Zangarmarsh quests.

10. During the daytime and peak hours people are always dying in the middle of the zone and in thrallmar and honor hold. I'd guarantee it has led to the most uninstalls in the game.

11. Simple join a guild and ask for someones help, never skip maps being scared of enemys lol

12. During the daytime and peak hours people are always dying in the middle of the zone and in thrallmar and honor hold. I'd guarantee it has led to the most uninstalls in the game.
    I don't find it hard to believe but still you can't skip it. There is no other zone like Hellfire Peninsula, with such content for those from lvl 58 to 63. That's why Blizzard thought it would be a good idea to create two starting zones (Howling Fjiord and Borean Thundra) in the Northrend.

13. In Lordaeron, you can skip Hellfire Peninsula at lvl 60, by moving to zangarmarsh. Outlands is so big, I'm sure you will find enough quests to reach 68/70.

I've leveled 3 characters to 80 in Lordaeron. In outlands I always did 58-60 in hellfire, 60-64 zangar, 64-65 terokkar, 65-67 nagrand 67-68 blades edge. Encountered little ganking.
    Edited: December 12, 2017

14. Saim, try calling for help. Just write it in global, and/or area, and see if anyone responds. There is a lot of bored 80-s, and we are not all bad :D I have chatter add-on scanning global for words like gank/stv/camp etc. So if someone send an SOS, I can investigate. It's not rare to get to the crime scene, just to find someone else already fighting for the lowbies.

15. Come to think of it.

If you are playing on Icecrown horde side, and you are getting ganked by 15+ alliance players, you can always wisper Mbxa. :o

12 Last