1. Unable to Connect

'Unable to connect. Please try again later. If the problem persists, please contact technical support"

Been getting this message for an hour everytime i try and log in. It doesnt even go to "connecting" or anything, this window instantly pops up.

Incredibly frustrating. theres 3k people online, the login server cant possibly be backed up. Whats going on?

2. I am still having this problem.

3. Unable to connect

I am unable to log in the server from 5 hours. I get message that the sever login is down??????

4. I get '' unable to connect, please try again later'' what the ?

5. picture of error message!

https://imageshack.us/i/paX7I7awp what shall we do about this ?

6. My friend downloaded the ''old'' WOTLK version and got in after failing with the '' new model one. So i guess everyone download the old version if you wanna play tonight

7. i solved my issue, i think u can solve yours too, just go to your wotlk 3.3.5 folder>data>enus>realmlist, open realmlist with notepad (but make sure realmlist.wtf read only is unchecked), Than change "set realmlist logon.warmane.ru"to correct one "set realmlist logon.warmane.com"

8. Login problem.

Cant login on Lorderon server from this morning. Does anyone have this problem? And how can i resolved.

123 ... Last