1. 11 April
    just read the announcement

2. so I'd like to ask, if I start playing during PTR, will my char be deleted during official opening or chars will stay there?

3. Yes. It will be deleted. Staff members confirmed it in previous pages.

4. Omg im crying of happiness!!! thx warmane for these great news !!! cant wait for it !!!

5. The quests are going to be in Spanish ?

6. Q: Where's the client for Mac OS?
    A: There was no client for Mac OS for the Burning Crusade expansion, you will have to use Wine.
    Wait a minute.. WoW has supported MACs from the beginning and there certainly is a MAC client for TBC as well. However modern MAC OS X's won't run TBC client as it is too "old" for them. Maybe you meant this?

7. The quests are going to be in Spanish ?
    Only if you use the proper language data. There was a thread with them... on wowservers i think.

8. Wait a minute.. WoW has supported MACs from the beginning and there certainly is a MAC client for TBC as well. However modern MAC OS X's won't run TBC client as it is too "old" for them. Maybe you meant this?
    It isn't about the OS, but about there being no client ever made for Intel processors, only for PowerPC ones. The switch in processors happened in 2006, and likely 99.9 to 100% of players won't be using over ten years old Macs, which effectively means there is no Burning Crusade client.

9. can anyone join the BETA ? and will characters be available on release after the beta ?

10. Great news, me and my friends really looking forward to it.
    Can I make a suggestion though? Can you keep coin/point store on hold for like 4-6 months or something so people can play together and progress at the same (well, almost) speed.
    If you then enable point/coin store after some months, people who recently started on the realm then will have a chance to catch up in gear, if they want to. And people who have already played and geared up could gear an alt instead.

11. It isn't about the OS, but about there being no client ever made for Intel processors, only for PowerPC ones. The switch in processors happened in 2006, and likely 99.9 to 100% of players won't be using over ten years old Macs, which effectively means there is no Burning Crusade client.
    I'm looking at the origional box for wow now and says Mac OS with G4/G5/Intel processor. I started on a Mac and was not using wine.

12. I'm looking at the origional box for wow now and says Mac OS with G4/G5/Intel processor. I started on a Mac and was not using wine.
    Yes, Vanilla supported Intel, but we're talking about Burning Crusade, which didn't.

PS: This post sums it up: "Blizzard never made a Mac 2.4.3 that runs on Intel, only PowerPC. I know that is weird since the 1.12.1 runs on both Intel and PowerPC, but that is how it is. Even if you try to manually upgrade 1.12.1 to 2.4.3 it will switch to PowerPC only. You can only play 2.4.3 using the Windows client with some type of wine client. I use wineskin winery to create apps which works well."

13. Yes, Vanilla supported Intel, but we're talking about Burning Crusade, which didn't.

PS: This post sums it up: "Blizzard never made a Mac 2.4.3 that runs on Intel, only PowerPC. I know that is weird since the 1.12.1 runs on both Intel and PowerPC, but that is how it is. Even if you try to manually upgrade 1.12.1 to 2.4.3 it will switch to PowerPC only. You can only play 2.4.3 using the Windows client with some type of wine client. I use wineskin winery to create apps which works well."
    I never played Vanilla but I remember now I did play on a PC. Later I bought a Mac and I know I played BC on that as I remember all the issues I had with the over heating issues in the iMac and constantly locking up Black Temple. It is possible an upgrade had support for Mac Intel.

14. I never played Vanilla but I remember now I did play on a PC. Later I bought a Mac and I know I played BC on that as I remember all the issues I had with the over heating issues in the iMac and constantly locking up Black Temple. It is possible an upgrade had support for Mac Intel.
    Then, please, show any link to this "upgrade" (or even mention of it), not just anecdotal evidence of you likely being on an OS that had Rosetta, as mentioned in the post I quoted.

15. Mac System Requirements

Processor

Minimum: PowerPC G5 1.6 GHz or Intel Core Duo processor
    Recommended: Intel 1.8GHz processor or better

Memory

Minimum: 1 GB RAM
    Recommended: 2 GB RAM

Video

Minimum: 3D graphics processor with Hardware Transform and Lighting with 64 MB VRAM Such as an ATI Radeon 9600 or NVIDIA GeForce Ti 4600 class card or better
    Recommended: 3D graphics processor with Vertex and Pixel Shader capability with 128 MB VRAM Such as an ATI Radeon X1600 or NVIDIA 7600 class card or better

First ... 3846474849 Last