1. @Proterean

Does this 2000 rating 3s requierment apply for the rank1 as well (the Wrathful Glads)? If it doesnt Wrathful Glad titles in Neltharion might be given to people with 1700-1800 max rating 3s in current season, judging by the ladder so far in Cata.

2. "Season 2v2 Rewards

Rank 1 to Rank 3
    Gladiator title

Rank 4 to 6
    Duelist title

Rank 7 to 10
    Rival title"

Why do you not using the Blizzlike numbers for titles? 0,5% Gladiator, 3% Duellist, 10% Rival and 30% Challanger?

Lets say we have around 1000 aktive 2vs2 Teams for example ( and I think we have more than that).

On Warmane only 0,3% will get Gladiator, 0,6% Duellist, 1% Rival and noone Challanger? What the .... This numbers are soo far away from the blizzlike numbers that I cant understand it.

On Retail alot more people got titels. check out: https://web.archive.org/web/20080319...80/calculator/ for example.

Atm the lowest team who would get a titel in 2vs2 are at 2201....

3. "Season 2v2 Rewards

Rank 1 to Rank 3
    Gladiator title

Rank 4 to 6
    Duelist title

Rank 7 to 10
    Rival title"

Why do you not using the Blizzlike numbers for titles? 0,5% Gladiator, 3% Duellist, 10% Rival and 30% Challanger?

Lets say we have around 1000 aktive 2vs2 Teams for example ( and I think we have more than that).

On Warmane only 0,3% will get Gladiator, 0,6% Duellist, 1% Rival and noone Challanger? What the .... This numbers are soo far away from the blizzlike numbers that I cant understand it.

On Retail alot more people got titels. check out: https://web.archive.org/web/20080319...80/calculator/ for example.

Atm the lowest team who would get a titel in 2vs2 are at 2201....
    Retail can't use team rankings because there are no teams and is therefore impossible. This IS the blizzlike way

4. Ppl getting titles at 2.2k rate in 2's is exactly why warmane has its own system.

5. Ppl getting titles at 2.2k rate in 2's is exactly why warmane has its own system.
    which is bull****...

6. Retail can't use team rankings because there are no teams and is therefore impossible. This IS the blizzlike way
    please what?

7. What do you even mean by please what? There are no arena teams in retail so they can't use the "rank 1 team gets X title", pretty damn obvious if you ask me. Plus, having EVEN MORE clowns running around with titles would be ridiculous

8. What do you even mean by that? There are no arena teams in retail so they can't use the "rank 1 team gets X title" rewarding. Seems pretty damn obvious to me.
    Plus, having even MORE clowns running around with titles would be ridiculous

9. when im talking about retail, im talking how it was on retail back in the days when tbc was live.....not how it is yet...lol

10. Like a guy posted above me ''Why are you not using the Blizzlike numbers for titles? 0,5% Gladiator, 3% Duellist, 10% Rival and 30% Challanger?''

And also why in the world are 2s glads not getting mount on outland ??? People will push the 2s brackets up if you add rewards for top 0,5, it will most likely end on around 2400-2600 for glad rating in 2s and also IT IS BLIZZLIKE. The mongs saying 2,2k would get glad are 1400 rated players with no idea.

And no one in top10 wants ****ing duelist or rival title, please use your heads.. sporting duelist title is embarresing.

11. July 7, 2017  
    The Blizzlike model for arena titles and rewards was built around having tens of thousands of players per battle-group. In recognition that the player pool here is smaller, this custom-approach seems pretty sensible to me!

However, it is worth remembering that getting a Swift Netherdrake in season 1 (retail) wasn't too difficult. Blizzard used inactive teams in their 0.5% calculation during that season, and I'm not sure personal rating was in-game yet.

12. July 7, 2017  
    i still dont understand why you give mounst to all glad teams but start removing gladiator after 1season.

Every season theres more people with glad, theres no reason for most of them to prove them again because its a lifetime title. And not to say that 1/3 arent original owner aswell. With title remove after 1seas people cant sit for 10years on their title and makes them more valuable. in the end you still can keep a mount for lifetime and get glad every season to catch them all.

13. What do you even mean by please what? There are no arena teams in retail so they can't use the "rank 1 team gets X title", pretty damn obvious if you ask me. Plus, having EVEN MORE clowns running around with titles would be ridiculous
    What?
    They had the % system back in retail WoTlK aswell but it will never work here because there's to little players and there would be given out too many titles. The only reason % system worked back on retail (Including retail wotlk) is because there were/are battlegroups, and every battlegroup had/has around 10-20 servers in them.

14. What do you even mean by please what? There are no arena teams in retail so they can't use the "rank 1 team gets X title", pretty damn obvious if you ask me. Plus, having EVEN MORE clowns running around with titles would be ridiculous
    with retail system:

lordaeron:
    2v2: 2.5 = 3glad teams
    3v3 0.095 XD=minimum of always 1team

icecrown
    2v2(ca 4900teams) +/- 24 glad teams (but guess a lot of teams that meet the 1k+ are empty or nobody that meets requirement for title and get removed)
    3v3 ca. 0.7= minimum of 1team

So only 1gladiator team which gets r1 aswell in 3v3 and on icecrown way more 2v2 glads.
    But since some people care more about what stands in front of their name from farming 1,5k 10games teams in 3v3 and warmane staff even supports to value a dead bracket that doesnt even work on pure pvp servers properly because the mass will never play 3v3 anyway it is how it is

But for anyone who actually wants to play and compete with other players rather than afk in dala and show of how many hours he abused the system with alts to get them 0-10games ques the 0.5% system makes more sense. because way more people especially on icecrown woud try to get their title in 2v2. and if warmane finally decides to remove titles again after 1season like on retail there wouldnt be a problem with title flood.(+ people have to try every seas again if they want to keep it).

And if warmane wants active 3v3 they should use the retail formula aswell( or add custom based top50 challenger stuff(ofc remove after 1seas aswell). But now you have a system that doesnt make any sense because the mass wont play 3v3 anyone or what do people think why they gave top30% challenger, top10% ?! remove them for one season on retail and r1 will dropp from 3k to 2,4.

Also 2k in wotlk was circa depending on battleground challenger/rival rating for shoulders. So ca.15% of active teams had shoulders. another motivation boost to play 3v3 was to get the last pieces but here its only obtainable for very few teams +they dont even need it in most cases because already donated/pvegear to even get to there (sm vs t2 wep lul) so maybe lower the ratings. this problem is a bit smaller on icecrown than on lord but still ****ing huge.

so either way warmane halfkilled 2v2 with these changes of 2s glad remove but didnt finish the thinking what makes dead 3v3 actually active.
    ps: for the mass its not the r1 title

gn8 & lets hope for next seas ))

First 12345 ... Last