1. Can we get merged already?
    Sorry m8, you were given the option to merge and you choose not to, now we dun care
    Edited: April 17, 2017

2. Sorry m8, you were given the option to merge and you choose not to, now we dun care
    Giving rights to stupid and ignorant people wasnt such a great idea

3. I don't play here anymore, but if I were you I'd ask for a merge to MOP vote poll again...it's better to go to another expansion than to loose your characters on a dead server. Just saying...

4. I don't play here anymore, but if I were you I'd ask for a merge to MOP vote poll again...it's better to go to another expansion than to loose your characters on a dead server. Just saying...
    sry m8

5. No1 reads that forum, post that here xD
    no one cares about mop fanboys opinion here, post that on their forum xD

6. "What scares me the most is that, hypothetically, Warmane will "upgrade" Lord to Cataclysm someday in order to revive it should things become extremely bad. (Don't judge, that's what I read around)"

A guy said this on Lordaeron Forum :o

7. It's very op and very easy to gear annd reach hc raid but main problem is no1 fixing anything pal/war/dk tank is pretty bugged hunter does low dps...
    After they need to fix cata zones quest's and ****ing bosses example morchock or ragnaros hc last phase or yallow oze at yor.
    Bllizard fixed alot of wotlk game options in cata and that's why i like it it's more fun and better gaming but this server dont fix cata at all and we have low population.
    Still very op realm.

8. "we don't have time for neltharion. we are working on lordaeron and we can only work on one expansion at a time"

months later they start on a ****ing bc server...

i leveled my druid 3 times because of the crashes, if they can't fix nelth and it fully dies w/o them havingn another Cata server that you can FREELY transfer to i won't be playing molten. WoW isn't WoW w/o one of the bissgest expansions.......

9. I like cata the most, if i wanted to play MoP i would play my characters there. Can't expect the population to stay large if they NEVER fix anything.

10. Why don't you Remove MoP and keep cata alive...

i remember on Molten Cata had 12=15k player online

REMOVE MOP WE WANT CATA!

11. why does anyone still play this lol

12. why does anyone still play this lol
    Apparently, you are the detective. Use your skills and detect the reason why are we still playing this lovely expansion. ^^

13. You ppl still playing this long dead realm? After all this time you still think things will get better for this place?? Get real! They even opened a new expansion to work on.

First 123 Last