1. what are we suppose to be looking for in this videos?its duel and BG montage with 1-2 arena games....

as for ret in 2s i think they worked with shaman becuase of FW totem but you was forced to play with shaman to be viable.
    What are you supposed to see? A very good ret making the most of his class, when it had very little to offer. Don't be so hostile.
    Does it make the class good? Does it make it easy? No. But if you're exceptional, it can be done decently.
    There are more arena matches in the other vids from the series.

Ret in 2s is a no-no, even with a wf totem.
    Blood elf ret + mage had some merit in a short window, but it died pretty fast.
    Also, blood elf >alliance rets end-game because of sob.

2. Now testing the PTR I can see that rets and enhance are far too reliant on auto attacks. They only have stormstrike and crusader strike for direct attacks. Hunter also a lot weaker compared to Wotlk as they have little for defense or escape. Healing in general weaker than it is Wotlk
    Edited: April 21, 2017

3. You cant just get into PTR make a class and play for 3h to assume how good the class is. Enhance and retri are very good, you just need to learn how to play, you will see how retri can be OP if Retti plays here(arena), and uzbekimist as Enha/Feral - classes often bashed as weak will make you reroll because they can be OP and FUN

4. Im wondering how u wanna win any 2s fight on high rating as a ret paly.
    They have zero SP, close to zero mana regen and no slow effects.
    When they use blessing of freedom or blessing of protection they even lose their buff.
    How does a ret wanna get any mana back once he is oom? I guess all they can do is trying to hide somewhere and drink, lol.

Enh shami on the other hand looks pretty strong in TBC. Windfury hits like a truck, two hand also seems to be viable and i like that they are a strength based class in this Xpac.

5. You cant just get into PTR make a class and play for 3h to assume how good the class is. Enhance and retri are very good, you just need to learn how to play, you will see how retri can be OP if Retti plays here(arena), and uzbekimist as Enha/Feral - classes often bashed as weak will make you reroll because they can be OP and FUN
    True yes, but the fact remains both Enhancement and Retribution paladins are trash. They lack damage, CC and movement boosters, not to mention lonmg fights will leave em dry on mana. Unless you want to bang your head to the difficulty wall - do not roll em for PvP. xD

6. True yes, but the fact remains both Enhancement and Retribution paladins are trash. They lack damage, CC and movement boosters, not to mention lonmg fights will leave em dry on mana. Unless you want to bang your head to the difficulty wall - do not roll em for PvP. xD
    Lol, Ret and Enh aren't comparable.
    Regarding mana regen: Enh has water shield and shamanistic rage. Ret paly has close to nothing.
    Regarding movement: Enh has ghost wolf and 50% reduced duration of slow effects. That combined with frost shock and u can't kite a Enh shami for long.
    Regarding dmg: WF proc on a two hand does insane burst dmg. Enh are in this xpac more bursty than in wotlk.

I didn't play Enh in arena yet but i assume that Enh with wf totem works pretty good together with warrior and healer in 3s.

7. btw guys ret+ FW totem can 1 shot only reason he is playable in arena.

8. enha could bishot/trishot ok but...srsly...ONE offensive spell melee...stormstrike stop. How is possible to dont have bored to play a class like that after MAX 2 weeks?

9. enha could bishot/trishot ok but...srsly...ONE offensive spell melee...stormstrike stop. How is possible to dont have bored to play a class like that after MAX 2 weeks?
    is the class boring for you or very fun for someone else is another topic dude have nothing to do with how good the class is.

10. Lol, Ret and Enh aren't comparable.
    Regarding mana regen: Enh has water shield and shamanistic rage. Ret paly has close to nothing.
    Regarding movement: Enh has ghost wolf and 50% reduced duration of slow effects. That combined with frost shock and u can't kite a Enh shami for long.
    Regarding dmg: WF proc on a two hand does insane burst dmg. Enh are in this xpac more bursty than in wotlk.

I didn't play Enh in arena yet but i assume that Enh with wf totem works pretty good together with warrior and healer in 3s.
    The problem with the shaman is that you got pretty much 0 ArP, so you can go with a basic -25% melee damage (you will dread when you go up vs a druid in bearform with 60% damage reduction). Which immediately cuts down your most effective offense. Ghost Wolf does not cap you at normal movement speed like in Wotlk and the armored talent only works vs slows, not roots. You also won't be able to slow the enemy that well since in TBC you got no Wind Shear, meaning you must use Earth Shock > Frost Shock.
    Windfury can be nice, but even vs a clothie it is not a force to be reckoned with. Did I mention you will also be dodged/parried/blocked 24/7?:P

11. The problem with the shaman is that you got pretty much 0 ArP
    Not sure what u are talking about. Enh shami can get as much arp from gear as a warrior.
    3 gladi set pieces with arp, pvp cloak and ring with arp, pvp weapon with arp and Executioner.
    In addition the warrior can apply x5 sunder armor on the opponent while the Enh gives him Windfury totem. Doesn't sound so bad....

12. Not sure what u are talking about. Enh shami can get as much arp from gear as a warrior.
    3 gladi set pieces with arp, pvp cloak and ring with arp, pvp weapon with arp and Executioner.
    In addition the warrior can apply x5 sunder armor on the opponent while the Enh gives him Windfury totem. Doesn't sound so bad....
    That's not my point Jakkre. My point is that the warrior got a ton of abilities to use for melee damage whilst the shaman only got Stormstrike. Due to this the need for ArP would increase, but if you go for that you gimp other stats.
    In arena it's a different thing of course if a warrior assists, but then the problem with CC arises. Enh shamans bring practically 0 to the CC table and their defense vs CC is quite poor (never count TT for every team these days got macros to auto hit it down pre-CC).

13. original s4 balance does not apply to s1 because some classes scale better with stats than others..
    i. e. healers scale incredible with resilience while other classes like rogues do not. its pretty pointless to discuss balance based of end game gear when only low tier gear is available.

shamans are btw supporters and not pure dps output... totems, purge etc. warriors have ms and good sustain but they are only good with a healer. you cant compare these classes

14. This isn't a complete list, nor sorted by T1-T3 comps.
    However, for each spec of each class, comps (for 2s) are listed from most to least viable (top to bottom).

Code:
    Shaman
    	Enhancer
    		Enh/Restodruid
    		Enh/Disc
    	Resto
    		Resto/Ret
    		Resto/War
    		Resto/Warlock
    		Resto/Feral

Priest
    	Disc
    		Disc/Rogue
    		Disc/Hunter
    		Disc/Mage
    		Disc/War
    	Shadow
    		Shd/Rogue
    		Shd/Mage
    		Shd/Lock

Rogue
    		Rogue/Druid
    		Rogue/Disc
    		Rogue/Lock
    		Rogue/Mage
    		Rogue/Warrior

Warrior
    		War/Druid
    		War/Pala
    		War/Shaman
    		War/Rogue
    		War/Disc

Mage
    		Mage/Shadow
    		Mage/Rogue
    		Mage/Feral
    		Mage/Dreamstate

Warlock
    		Lock/Druid
    		Lock/Rogue
    		Lock/Priest(either)

Paladin
    	Holy
    		Paladin/War
    		Paladin/Warlock
    	Ret
    		Ret/Shaman
    		Ret/Rogue
    		Ret/Mage

Druid
    	Resto
    		Druid/Rogue
    		Druid/War
    		Druid/Lock
    		Druid/Hunter
    		Druid/Mage
    	Moonkin
    		Moonkin/Rogue
    		Moonkin/Mage
    	Feral
    		Feral/Rogue
    		Feral/Mage
    		Feral/Shaman
    		Feral/Disc

Hunter
    		Hunter/Druid
    		Hunter/Disc
    		Beastmaster/Rogue

15. This isn't a complete list, nor sorted by T1-T3 comps.
    However, for each spec of each class, comps (for 2s) are listed from most to least viable (top to bottom).

Code:
    Shaman
    	Enhancer
    		Enh/Restodruid
    		Enh/Disc
    	Resto
    		Resto/Ret
    		Resto/War
    		Resto/Warlock
    		Resto/Feral

Priest
    	Disc
    		Disc/Rogue
    		Disc/Hunter
    		Disc/Mage
    		Disc/War
    	Shadow
    		Shd/Rogue
    		Shd/Mage
    		Shd/Lock

Rogue
    		Rogue/Druid
    		Rogue/Disc
    		Rogue/Lock
    		Rogue/Mage
    		Rogue/Warrior

Warrior
    		War/Druid
    		War/Pala
    		War/Shaman
    		War/Rogue
    		War/Disc

Mage
    		Mage/Shadow
    		Mage/Rogue
    		Mage/Feral
    		Mage/Dreamstate

Warlock
    		Lock/Druid
    		Lock/Rogue
    		Lock/Priest(either)

Paladin
    	Holy
    		Paladin/War
    		Paladin/Warlock
    	Ret
    		Ret/Shaman
    		Ret/Rogue
    		Ret/Mage

Druid
    	Resto
    		Druid/Rogue
    		Druid/War
    		Druid/Lock
    		Druid/Hunter
    		Druid/Mage
    	Moonkin
    		Moonkin/Rogue
    		Moonkin/Mage
    	Feral
    		Feral/Rogue
    		Feral/Mage
    		Feral/Shaman
    		Feral/Disc

Hunter
    		Hunter/Druid
    		Hunter/Disc
    		Beastmaster/Rogue
    I doubt that Resto shami/ret works better than Resto/War and Resto/Warlock.
    Edited: April 22, 2017

First 1234 Last