1. TOC Icehowl

Hello,

we were today TOC 25N and wiped few times on Icehowl, cause there wasnt just enough time to run away from his way (our Raid leader with rocket boots wasnt able do go away from his way during charge and im quite sure he did good about tactic).
    It will stay like this or you will fix it?

If there is any kind of strategy please, advise.

And Jaraxxus? Last week he disappeared with loot (i didnt have to time to at least look what dropped) and sometimes he disapper during fight.

Thanks for all answers

2. Yep, Jaraxxus disappeared for me 2 times already. Its on bugtracker, i even made a forum post on Support & Q/A with no answer. Noone cares it seems.
    Now, Icehowl is turbo mode, another gamechanging/gamebreaking bug. (have been on tuesday 25man togc)
    Its doable with every1 having insignia, sprint, etc.
    But still, this all is just bad joke from warmane really.
    Edited: October 12, 2017

3. Try to tank icehow in the middle of the map... dont know why, but worked for us. A hunter could still remove rage mode of icehowl if needed.

Jaraxxus disappeared only with low dps for us.. maybe u try to focus straight on him and ignore adds.

4. Try to tank icehow in the middle of the map... dont know why, but worked for us. A hunter could still remove rage mode of icehowl if needed.
    Jaraxxus disappeared only with low dps for us.. maybe u try to focus straight on him and ignore adds.
    Thats irrelevant. Jaraxxus should NOT disappear and bug whole instance leading to RO in the first time.
    Also, if it was intentional (especially Icehowl turbo mode), which i doubt, no logic is leading to such changes in ToC at this time.
    Seriously, nerf the raid and then without any info, make such radical changes making it harder than before nerf? Whats the point...
    Edited: October 12, 2017

5. Thats irrelevant. Jaraxxus should NOT disappear and bug whole instance leading to RO in the first time.
    Also, if it was intentional (especially Icehowl turbo mode), which i doubt, no logic is leading to such changes in ToC at this time.
    Seriously, nerf the raid and then without any info, make such radical changes making it harder than before nerf? Whats the point...
    dude i just try to help ya :)
    i think its a bug.. but maybe i told you some workarounds now ...

6. Someone know., the raid is stunned whe ppl hit the wall in TOC or right when he stomp and kick all away? Maybe, when he is tanked in the middle. you get the stun sooner (you will hit the wall sooner if he kicks you from the middle then from the gate) and end sooner, so more time time to avoid him....

7. dude i just try to help ya :)
    i think its a bug.. but maybe i told you some workarounds now ...
    Yeah, i didnt mean it in a bad way, not towards u at least, but im a little disapointed with warmane... :)
    U are right, I even remember from retail like 7+ years ago, that it was realy hard to escape the Icehowl HC charge and we all used insignias etc..
    But comeon, this is not retail, not blizzlike, and changing this boss mechanic after 1+ year and after ToC/ToGC nerfs, makes no sense.
    Especially for PUG scene, its like a disrespectfull laugh at us players. Not even any info or response from staff.
    I would not even mind Icehowl turbo too much (especially Icehowl HC should be fast), but together with Jaraxxus being able to disappear and bug whole instance leading to RO, thats not fun and is not meant to be in such way at all.

8. But comeon, this is not retail, not blizzlike, and changing this boss mechanic after 1+ year and after ToC/ToGC nerfs, makes no sense.
    Especially for PUG scene, its like a disrespectfull laugh at us players. Not even any info or response from staff.
    So what's if it's not retail? I prefer a working boss even if it's undoable by pugs(u got guilds for that after all). Also making bug reports with vids showing any kind of an issue is more helpful than posting on forums bout wut's broken.

9. So what's if it's not retail? I prefer a working boss even if it's undoable by pugs(u got guilds for that after all). Also making bug reports with vids showing any kind of an issue is more helpful than posting on forums bout wut's broken.
    U got me wrong maybe. I did mean, that the speed of Icehowl did seem a little low compared to retail back in time. So maybe, if its not a bug, this might mean making it more "retail like", but a year late, after nerfing whole instance to make it more "casual friendly", it seem illogical. Especially without letting any1 know. It was aswell doable with pugs as i did for the whole year.
    The Jaraxxus bug was reported on bugtracker, but was marked as duplicate. I was not able to find any original, so i did a post on Q/A forum without any response. I dont know, maybe some staff read this and all gets better. Lets see.

10. you can still dodge it easy , but i guess you cannot dodge slow reactions

11. It seems to hit 1second after stun ends which is insanely fast. Even on normal mode if you strafe you'll probably get hit... Maybe if you run directly to right/left you might survive... On normal mode...

12. Yeah please fix this, it’s pretty game-breaking stuff leading to RO on a raid that was normally easily puggable.

Btw I haven’t seen anyone mention the weird LOS bug where he does his ice breath thing and stuns people that are no where near his LOS.

Fix this please it is really really bad
    Edited: October 15, 2017

13. we did Toc25 yesterday and icehowl looks fine now...
    but yea.. second boss still disappear after some minutes (on 2% for us) ... and the raid is over cuz of the bug. ID lost ...