1. Naked characters in Character Trades

Hello!

I'm new to the server and I wanna buy a character in the trade section. I saw that there are a lot of chars completely naked or missing gear slots.

Whats up with that?

2. The better gear on character is the higher lowest price you can set for it to sell. For example if your character is really good geared, the system allows you to sell it for 160 or more only, but if you remove some of the items the system allows it to sell for less.

3. The better gear on character is the higher lowest price you can set for it to sell. For example if your character is really good geared, the system allows you to sell it for 160 or more only, but if you remove some of the items the system allows it to sell for less.
    Thanks Aggwi!

4. Unfortunately Warmane sets a minimum price based on what you have equipped, that means unless your character is supremely well geared (enough to be attractive at a very high price) it's better for it to be naked or you will simply never sell it. There is no free market on character trades, they do this in order to avoid people buying characters for cheap instead of spending more money on the store.