1. New 15 Minute Dungeon Timer?

Hello everyone,

I joined a Dungeon group and got kicked so quick I could not see who was actually in the group. There was a random 15 minute timer I don't remember being there. I then joined a Dungeon group again, got in the same exact instance and instantly got kicked again with a 15 minute timer. Did anything change with the dungeon system I'm unaware of?
    Edited: January 23, 2020

2. Please fix this, I got kicked a 3rd time from the same group. There are three people kicking everyone who joins their group instnatly, and each time I get a 15 minute penalty before I get kicked from them again.

Edit: Typo
    Edited: January 23, 2020

3. This is already out of control and i dont think the GM's even think about it cuz its already done. We all gonna kick someone and i dont think someone will complete a dungeon until this is removed. Worst move ever, see the side effects of this we are 100% left without dungeons people will always kick someone and it will go again and again until this is removed. I don't see a point here, at what outcome was this move made, what are the reasons there is NO logical explanation for this, players are already saying screw this im never getting in a dungeon. Re-think this, we are not making this topics and these long-word replies on it for fun. It's no longer a problem, it's an issue now.

4. This should be in the suggestion forum, as a suggestion/fix :D!!

5. The new 15 Minute Cooldown is annoying when you Multi-Box Heroics because specific ones such as the ICC ones and the Tournament are too hard, so I generally just kick two of my chars out, leave on the other three and group up again for a easier heroic. Now I have to wait 15 Minutes each time I get a Heroic too hard to do.

6. I don't know about this timer, but what I've experienced myself is the following:
    You get into a RHC, someone leaves, you requeue but someone leaves the queue for X reason. You then cannot queue again for a replacement, the chat either says "Internal LFG error" or tells you that someone does not meet the requierements. And then you are stuck with less people, which basically means a disband or a dungeon completion without RDF final reward.

7. Some people in my guild were talking about getting instant kicked from dungeons.

They believe some people don't want others to get Emblems, but I believe they just love to troll the system.

But Overall, what is this new System suppose to accomplish? My assumption is it's to fight people that refuse to play RDF. The timer is not going to stop people from refusing to play RDF as its 15 min relative to 30 min. It just added a new method of trolling. All it really does is waste peoples time for no good reason, having to wait for a new pointless timer.

I don't know about this timer, but what I've experienced myself is the following:
    You get into a RHC, someone leaves, you requeue but someone leaves the queue for X reason. You then cannot queue again for a replacement, the chat either says "Internal LFG error" or tells you that someone does not meet the requierements. And then you are stuck with less people, which basically means a disband or a dungeon completion without RDF final reward.
    When someone leaves a group quickly, and you press yes for finding another player. You can no longer press the Leave Q button then go back into it again (which is human behavior to do for no reason) with your dungeon group or you get hit with the new useless 15 min timer.
    Edited: January 24, 2020

8. This is bull****. Just queued RDF, got into the broken Halls of Lightning where you mass pull 30 NPCs that fear, we agreed to kick eachother and now everyone from my party is stuck with a 15 minute que timer? What gives?

9. This is bull****. Just queued RDF, got into the broken Halls of Lightning where you mass pull 30 NPCs that fear, we agreed to kick eachother and now everyone from my party is stuck with a 15 minute que timer? What gives?
    Last time it was fixed and you can go through that part following the line inbetween the two rows of mobs again.

10. Last time it was fixed and you can go through that part following the line inbetween the two rows of mobs again.
    When was the last time?

11. Can confirm last week this wasn't a thing, ran guild heroic runs and if we got annoying dungeons, we would kick and reform with no issue. Tried it last night and we got a "deserter" debut. This is actually a terrible change 😂

12. They Just Added a Five Minute Wait Time before you can Kick anyone. And another Five Minute Wait time to Kick out the second. I have to choose between waiting Ten Minutes in the ICC Dungeons/ToC or get the 30 Minute Debuff -_-

13. They Just Added a Five Minute Wait Time before you can Kick anyone. And another Five Minute Wait time to Kick out the second. I have to choose between waiting Ten Minutes in the ICC Dungeons/ToC or get the 30 Minute Debuff -_-
    But it's not about you. We don't cater this system to multiboxers. Other regular players being jackasses to each other is of greater concern.

14. by reading this thread I did not really understand what Devs have done.

Have they just added the 15min internal cooldown for using RDF (which is blizzlike) or they have made some custom change ?

15. There was a 15-minute cooldown added to the Random Dungeon Finder. Choosing a specific dungeon will not add this cooldown.
    In addition, players will now not be able to votekick players for a few minutes after they join the group.

We are monitoring the RDF situation very closely right now and have a few more anti abuse additions in mind.

123 ... Last