1. I don't see any chars on my barracks option.. please tell me that it's just a temporary visual bug..

2. So for those who have transferred their characters does your gear and weapons etc get transferred as well or is it just a bare bones character with half the gold?

3. Waiting the answer just like u ..

4. I dont know why but my characters did not go to icecrown server from frostmorne. If someone can tell me why i will be thenkful.

5. I dont know why but my characters did not go to icecrown server from frostmorne. If someone can tell me why i will be thenkful.
    same problem as well :(

6. And agein i have transvered my character to icecrown from frostmorne I and i dont se him on icecrown pls help me

7. I don't see any of my chars from Frostmourne in either Icecrown or barracks. plz help :(

8. All my chars from Forstmourne suppose to be on ICECROWN BUT THERE NOT WHERE THE HELL ARE THEY!!!

9. All my chars from Forstmourne suppose to be on ICECROWN BUT THERE NOT WHERE THE HELL ARE THEY!!!
    You need to "manually" move them to Icecrown realm: https://www.warmane.com/account > service
    Select "Frostmorune - S1" as realm

10. hello,

i just transfer my chars to icecrown ... but now i cant find them anywhere ! they dont appear on any server ... so where are they ?

11. i cat find my charecter, where is it now?

12. All my characters are missing ?????????

13. I came back after more than 12 hours to see if I was the only "stupid" on the server, as a "big head" here subtly suggested. It seems that there are other people who have encountered the same problem as mine and others who claim the vague information that was given to us in this action. it seems that the staff here behaves the same as all the other strong and rich people in the world, they have over 30k players, and they don't care about the other 100 "fools" anymore. Dear ones, what is sad is your reaction to denying from the beginning that you have provided interpretable information, and you do not want to do anything extra to fix your mistake.

14. what happens to my guild/bank on transfer to Icecrown?

First ... 111920212223 ... Last