1. Healer rage quit after dying to the rocks going down the stairs on a heroic black rook hold. I have never seen someone do that after dying to something so trivial, but I don't even need a healer in heroics so maybe he got bored.

2. LOL typical Blizzard.

Thanks I guess?

3. Healer rage quit after dying to the rocks going down the stairs on a heroic black rook hold. I have never seen someone do that after dying to something so trivial, but I don't even need a healer in heroics so maybe he got bored.
    I usually bubble myself and fly up the stairs (before that last trash pack is completely dead) on my steed and trigger the NPCs at the top. That way, the rest of the group doesn't have to deal with it.

4. Ahhh patch day has been "fun". PvP medalion keeps reseting, got an achievement i shouldnt have, game keeps telling me my loot upgraded when it didnt (even had an epic item tell me it recieved an epic upgrade, like what?) and ofc the constant servers crashes.

Is it just me who finds it ironic that a patch launch is much worse then the expansion launch itself?

5. Ahhh patch day has been "fun". PvP medalion keeps reseting, got an achievement i shouldnt have, game keeps telling me my loot upgraded when it didnt (even had an epic item tell me it recieved an epic upgrade, like what?) and ofc the constant servers crashes.

Is it just me who finds it ironic that a patch launch is much worse then the expansion launch itself?
    Divine Storm has been bugged today. Does zero damage. Also, my realm was also crashing a lot.

6. First 4 hours of Andromeda gameplay:

- Talk for 50 minutes
    - Shoot some guys for 10 minutes
    - Talk for 3 hours with people on the ship

Got tired of talking, gonna have to resume the game when I have way more patience cause I was beginning to skip dialogue and I know I'll regret that in the future.

7. I got to play my favorite map for a little bit with actual people, i'm happy.

Spoiler: Show

8. First 4 hours of Andromeda gameplay:

- Talk for 50 minutes
    - Shoot some guys for 10 minutes
    - Talk for 3 hours with people on the ship

Got tired of talking, gonna have to resume the game when I have way more patience cause I was beginning to skip dialogue and I know I'll regret that in the future.
    Is it graphically as bad as people are making it sound like? Textures worse than the original ME, animations that you'd get better results from a College class, female characters uglified (especially the main character, on a day one patch to "fix" her looking good) to appease the raging feminists who can't accept physical beauty is beautiful, etc.?

Spoiler: Show
    Pre/Post mentioned Day 1 Patch:

https://gfycat.com/GrandVigilantImago

9. Is it graphically as bad as people are making it sound like? Textures worse than the original ME, animations that you'd get better results from a College class, female characters uglified (especially the main character, on a day one patch to "fix" her looking good) to appease the raging feminists who can't accept physical beauty is beautiful, etc.?
    It's not an ugly game by my standards, but then again my PC (last gen cpu/gpu) can only run it on medium-high because poor optimization so I can't really say what ultra feels like. But on medium-high, it's decent, pretty, actually.

The animations are in some cases really garbage, and break your immersion. Human NPCs idling sometimes look just like robots, the lip sync is pretty bad (the U and O are really funny, they make a fish-face). The eyes sometimes yell "psychotic killer", their stances say "I need to take a crap really bad right now". Voice acting is ... eh... seen worse.

All female characters are ugly in this game, that is true.

10. The animations are in some cases really garbage, and break your immersion. Human NPCs idling sometimes look just like robots, the lip sync is pretty bad (the U and O are really funny, they make a fish-face). The eyes sometimes yell "psychotic killer", their stances say "I need to take a crap really bad right now". Voice acting is ... eh... seen worse.

All female characters are ugly in this game, that is true.
    Meh. I had some sliver of hope that might be fixed, but then I saw how they RUINED the female Ryder face with the first patch and seem to be standing by it... as good as the game might be, that makes me want to just torrent it instead. I can't think of any reason for those changes in her face, besides the current theory that it was them SJW'g it.

11. I won't even be playing it, despite how much I liked the previous two games.
    LOL typical Blizzard.
    What's typical? Blizzard isn't a private server. Screw ups of that sort aren't very common. Even when they do happen, they get fixed pretty quickly. So what are you on about?

12. So I moved and I'm settled in.

I took this walking home from work this evening. It's about 500yard down from my house.

13. What's typical? Blizzard isn't a private server. Screw ups of that sort aren't very common. Even when they do happen, they get fixed pretty quickly. So what are you on about?
    They aren't very common and get fixed quickly? Are you drunk again?

14. Having one of the better days in this year. Getting to fulfill one my longtime player dreams, in the way I want it, way that speaks multitudes about me, with humour, laughter and friends is a tear-jerker. Not so pointless, but yeah.

Love this place.

15. I won't even be playing it, despite how much I liked the previous two games.
    It's different from the previous games, it's developed by a different team.

I've made an effort and pushed through hours of boring dialogue and the game finally began. I will say that it is absolutely definitely worth a try as demo/torrent if you don't want to buy it. The gameplay is fluid, kinda like inquisition but better, the zones you get to explore are pretty amazing and the world interactment is pretty cool. About 9 hours in so far, enjoying the game.

-----------------------

I can already see the backlash from the tbc