1. Looking answers about the decommission of Neltharion

1) People who spend coins will have compensation?

2) "For the remaining players on the realm, we offer the possibility to continue playing on our Mists of Pandaria realm, Frostwolf or downgrading their characters and allowing them to play on Icecrown. All characters will be duplicated and will be available on Frostwolf or Icecrown to play." Proterean

Why I can't select the 'Icecrown' at expansion conversion at services? The only choice is 'Frostwolf'.

2. Chill, they're still making the system for transfering the ****.

3. Its sad that they removed neltharior :c

4. Just logged into Nelth it's a ghost town. Pretty spooky.

The creators should keep it running for Events like Halloween or smth.

See a lot of people asking for coins back and stuff. I guess no response from the creators mean we can say goodbye to those coins/vote points spent.

My question is what about all the achievements and time spent collecting those. Are we to take a nap and imagine it was all a wet dream we had playing Cata for years?

5. Thing is its been a month and they dont even want to give us an update on how they're progressing

6. Bro anyone know how to transfer char to frostwolf/icecrown if its unnamed? I got 4 char without name and i wanted to move to icecrown, and i got only 1 with name since i dont play the 4 char for a long time

7. stay tuned people, maybe in 2019 we will transfer to icecrown.

8. It is more time than 1 month.
    Anyway expansion conversion is useless, if they decided all chars to Frostwolf they has to trasfer them in default because nobody wants to lose his pg. And in the while we are waiting for 2020 maybe

9. Will there be a faction change option when porting the characters?

10. Will there be a faction change option when porting the characters?
    Yes you will be able to re customize your character ,as well as change faction or name.

11. Yes you will be able to re customize your character ,as well as change faction or name.
    where u got that information from?

12. Btw they're working only on MoP conversation as i can see... It's so sad. I think 99% players from Cata are going to merge their chars to the Wotlk. This is so sad lol. 1 Month is gone and still conversation for MoP Doesn't work. So let's say we will be able to merge our chars to Wotlk in 2020 :)

13. where u got that information from?
    Because I have owned a private server and know how it works. All your doing is moving from one server to another, if someone has your name automatically you have to change it, as well as faction change and the other extras,we have been through these transfers here before so obviously I know a thing or two about it.

14. as i see, we gonna get starter gear ...

12 Last