1. Dear Horde.

Whem someone is attacking you, it is customary to hit back. I understand you are not expecting a pvp scenario, but just allowing a slaughter, when you actually stand a chance, is a bit disappointing. Make no mistake, I am not here to complain, but watching it happen is disheartening. Unfortunately, I'm incapable of helping someone in that state because I only hit 60, but to see such a low state of morale from "men" (only assuming @_@) it hurts to watch..

How bullied have the horde become to be put in such a state? if I'm not mistaken, alot of the posts on this forum are by horde players, and only recently did I realize why. The Horde need a major morale boost from their own community. As an alliance player, I convinced someone to switch factions simply by NOT KILLING THEM and HELPING THEM KILL MOBS. That's rather drastic on their part, but seems understandable when having experienced 1-60 on the horde side.

One thing I will say though, it was much more pleasant to socialize on the horde side, even though it was brief, but to have a faction act less lethal than another is demoralizing.

Please, if you play Horde, consider spending time with your fellow people. Look out for them and be vigilante about it, because they actually need you. What i've seen in the passed week, makes me want to switch back to alliance, but I'm going to see this through to the end, and hopefully, cause an uproar loud enough to persuade some of you to act when action is necessary.

Thank you for reading.

2. Because Aliiance is dominating and pvp is quite boring with everyone having full pvp gear + shadowmournes.

3. Whem someone is attacking you, it is customary to hit back. I understand you are not expecting a pvp scenario, but just allowing a slaughter, when you actually stand a chance, is a bit disappointing. Make no mistake, I am not here to complain, but watching it happen is disheartening. Unfortunately, I'm incapable of helping someone in that state because I only hit 60, but to see such a low state of morale from "men" (only assuming @_@) it hurts to watch..

How bullied have the horde become to be put in such a state? if I'm not mistaken, alot of the posts on this forum are by horde players, and only recently did I realize why. The Horde need a major morale boost from their own community. As an alliance player, I convinced someone to switch factions simply by NOT KILLING THEM and HELPING THEM KILL MOBS. That's rather drastic on their part, but seems understandable when having experienced 1-60 on the horde side.

One thing I will say though, it was much more pleasant to socialize on the horde side, even though it was brief, but to have a faction act less lethal than another is demoralizing.

Please, if you play Horde, consider spending time with your fellow people. Look out for them and be vigilante about it, because they actually need you. What i've seen in the passed week, makes me want to switch back to alliance, but I'm going to see this through to the end, and hopefully, cause an uproar loud enough to persuade some of you to act when action is necessary.

Thank you for reading.
    Interesting post. Dude you should have seen Ally BGs today. Horde completely dominated every single one of them. Been playing since about 8h ago and haven't won a single BG on Ally yet :D even not AV or IoC :D

What I have find out is that this issue is like a weather - one week Horde loses PvP, next week Ally does. One day Horde dominates. Next day Ally does. Good news is with Mercenary mode you can switch sides easy nowadays. Only debatable thinks is that most of those Horde dominated BGs are actually won by Ally players with Mercenary mode on - in my statistics about 80% of them are actually Mercenaries :D

I think is cause of so many Ally queue BG that when any premade Ally with merc on queues they automatically get Horde. Thus the BG is Ally vs Premade Ally with merc on :D

Because Aliiance is dominating and pvp is quite boring with everyone having full pvp gear + shadowmournes.
    R O F L :D interesting opinion :D ... anyways :D ... now back to World of Clothcraft :D

And PvP is definitely amazing! :) But to each his own. You can go back to PvE :P

4. Interesting post. Dude you should have seen Ally BGs today. Horde completely dominated every single one of them. Been playing since about 8h ago and haven't won a single BG on Ally yet :D even not AV or IoC :D

What I have find out is that this issue is like a weather - one week Horde loses PvP, next week Ally does. One day Horde dominates. Next day Ally does. Good news is with Mercenary mode you can switch sides easy nowadays. Only debatable thinks is that most of those Horde dominated BGs are actually won by Ally players with Mercenary mode on - in my statistics about 80% of them are actually Mercenaries :D

I think is cause of so many Ally queue BG that when any premade Ally with merc on queues they automatically get Horde. Thus the BG is Ally vs Premade Ally with merc on :D

R O F L :D interesting opinion :D ... anyways :D ... now back to World of Clothcraft :D

And PvP is definitely amazing! :) But to each his own. You can go back to PvE :P
    Thank you for pointing that out, because the areas I experienced, the Horde were very frail and lost. It's good to know there's Horde players out there who do some work, even if it is BG. World pvp is slightly suffering though. On both Alliance and Horde, the Horde were always the ones being hunted, and it's been a good few months.

5. Horde needs a stronghold in high-gank zones. A few months back, myself and 2 friends basically patrolled Sholazar Basin and killed anything flagged. 8/10 times the victims just bend over and take it. Some called friends and guildies, but after about 5 to 6 **** rapages, they go the path of the pacifist. I recall on other servers and during other times if you kill a lowbie, and the guild name looks remotely serious (S o m e T h i n g L i k e T h i s), you can be assured a horde death-squad will fan to your position and dispatch of you swiftly, prompting more and more people joining the conflict. The days of exciting world PvP :)

6. Horde needs a stronghold in high-gank zones. A few months back, myself and 2 friends basically patrolled Sholazar Basin and killed anything flagged. 8/10 times the victims just bend over and take it. Some called friends and guildies, but after about 5 to 6 **** rapages, they go the path of the pacifist. I recall on other servers and during other times if you kill a lowbie, and the guild name looks remotely serious (S o m e T h i n g L i k e T h i s), you can be assured a horde death-squad will fan to your position and dispatch of you swiftly, prompting more and more people joining the conflict. The days of exciting world PvP :)
    We do world PvP mostly in Tanaris / STV and Wintergrasp! :)

7. We do world PvP mostly in Tanaris / STV and Wintergrasp! :)
    see you out there!

8. i try to get out to tanaris every once in a while on one of my toons to thin out the lowbie gankers,
    but you have to understand, as a horde player wpvp either means getting camped as a lowbie,
    or getting a bunch of /golfclaps and /spits until the big group of 6 others comes.
    so yes horde is pretty apathetic when it comes to wpvp,
    but we are all to blame here for such a negative wpvp environment.

but oh man i agree when wpvp is good theres nothing else like it.

9. Dear Alliance,

It is customary to greet and shake hands with your foe, before brutally slaughtering them. If said acts are not performed beforehand, then why should one fight back at all? We are not savages, and we assume that you are not, either, but common courtesy and understanding go a long way towards a beneficial relationship. Until then, though, we shall stand idle, maybe dance if we feel like it, and await the inevitable, as it is not worth giving an ounce of effort to those who lack decency and moral values.

Sincerely,
    The Horde™

10. Dear Alliance,

It is customary to greet and shake hands with your foe, before brutally slaughtering them. If said acts are not performed beforehand, then why should one fight back at all? We are not savages, and we assume that you are not, either, but common courtesy and understanding go a long way towards a beneficial relationship. Until then, though, we shall stand idle, maybe dance if we feel like it, and await the inevitable, as it is not worth giving an ounce of effort to those who lack decency and moral values.

Sincerely,
    The Horde™
    you dont speak for me, ill attack any alliance i see. Youre a weakling if you have to agree for combat.