1. Should I give this server a try?

I play on lordaeron since nearly a year now and really enjoy it, but I have so many good memories as destro in bgs during mop that I considered giving this a try. By the looks of it this server is pretty buggy and has a low population, so I wanted to ask first if there is any point in trying it.
    I am basicaly looking for enjoyable battlegrounds (not waiting for 17mins to enter a 3v7 wsg that gets cancelled after 5mins) and maybe some occasional arena or raids here and there.
    I don't really care too much about broken quests as long as you can work around them somehow, but I wouldn't like it if classes had gamebreaking bugs in their abilites, that ruin the pve/pvp balance.
    I basically just want to reexperience some of the glory days of destro warlocks without being hindered by bugs or too low population, can this server offer that?

2. I play on lordaeron since nearly a year now and really enjoy it, but I have so many good memories as destro in bgs during mop that I considered giving this a try. By the looks of it this server is pretty buggy and has a low population, so I wanted to ask first if there is any point in trying it.
    I am basicaly looking for enjoyable battlegrounds (not waiting for 17mins to enter a 3v7 wsg that gets cancelled after 5mins) and maybe some occasional arena or raids here and there.
    I don't really care too much about broken quests as long as you can work around them somehow, but I wouldn't like it if classes had gamebreaking bugs in their abilites, that ruin the pve/pvp balance.
    I basically just want to reexperience some of the glory days of destro warlocks without being hindered by bugs or too low population, can this server offer that?
    Bg's aren't popping. SoO works as far I know and that's basically it.

3. So, is there anything this server can offer atm, or am I better of just doing something else?^^

4. So, is there anything this server can offer atm, or am I better of just doing something else?^^
    Yes, this realm offers you one guy who will make you wanna hate whole humanity :D

5. Yes, this realm offers you one guy who will make you wanna hate whole humanity :D
    I guess the typical Global-hero of which there is always 1 on every server?:D and what faction does he play?

6. I guess the typical Global-hero of which there is always 1 on every server?:D and what faction does he play?
    Only Alliance cos on Horde everybody flipped him off.