1. Lag issue

Hi

I was offline for 6-7 months and wanted to play some days ago and discovered that my latency in game is enormous (3000-4000ms), I thought it was some server problems but problem presisted for some days now while everybody else play normaly. Deleted cache already and disabled all addons also checked my net connection which is good and any other game (survarium, lol, etc.) runs without any lag problems except wow, if anyone had similar problem and know how to fix it pls post, thx

2. Have the same problem, appeared from last week. Everything was fine like for year, and somehow from last week 3k+ ping appears sometime, mostly in the evening (I am from Belarus, and tried speedtest with different german, usa, uk servers and everything was fine).

3. No response still. SO i have updated info: it is not my internet (hots is working fine, same as i can hear discord without any problems during theese lagspikes).
    Here is example.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXRXxngVtx4 (especially last 10 secs are good)
    And every evening for last 1.5 week i have this kind of stuff.
    Where is your server placed? i wanna try proxy/vpn. Can it be ddos protection that cuts my internet channel for u? Can i resolve it with static IP purchasing? Can u check it somehow, or what info u need for it?
    Mb there is alternative realmlist for such situations?