1. Whix faction is more for pvp?

Hello everyone! After months playing on lordaeron and got bored of it(actually waiting for ulduar releasing) i was thinking to reroll a new char on deathwing,i will focus 99% on pvp,i also heard dw has problems with pvp balancing etc.
    So my question is: which faction is better for pvp alliance vs horde please discuss i would like to know who wins more and shorter&longest queue times!
    I choosed dw becase many people told that has best pvp guilds and high quality pvp from all other wotlk realms. So without more details i am listening your opinions!!

Cheers!
    Edited: March 15, 2016 Reason: Title is which,wrong that "x" not good inglish

2. Not sure if bait or a serious question.

3. Horde because <Ohdo>. They dominate the PvP on deathwing.

4. I see more people ending like Heavenlolx. Tempting

5. Not sure if bait or a serious question.
    Bait i would say... :D

6. Stop making these sort of PvP threads and just play the faction, race, class combo you like and enjoy. The last two were deleted they quite literally became a **** storm.

7. Stop making these sort of PvP threads and just play the faction, race, class combo you like and enjoy. The last two were deleted they quite literally became a **** storm.
    Why? I haven't played on any wotlk realm here except lordaeron,cleared naxx and now waiting for ulduar,
    A guy told me to go on blackrock,but unfortunately the way they behave is similar to our serbians/thread.
    I don't wanna toxic community like that.
    I also want quality pvp,can i get that on bl? With less than 600 ppl online really? No activity.
    I just asked this question(opened thread) to see people opinions,many people said go horde because of ohdo or allies losses to much,so i just ask to get informed,i am willing to donate,i have tons of chars all of them on ragnaros,and is to inactive there.
    I deathwing has the best pvp from any other wotlk realm,and thats why i wanna try it,i also wanna meet the quality pvp guilds.

8. Why? I haven't played on any wotlk realm here except lordaeron,cleared naxx and now waiting for ulduar,
    A guy told me to go on blackrock,but unfortunately the way they behave is similar to our serbians/thread.
    I also want quality pvp,can i get that on bl? With less than 600 ppl online really? No activity.
    I just asked this question(opened thread) to see people opinions,many people said go horde because of ohdo or allies losses to much,so i just ask to get informed,i am willing to donate,i have tons of chars all of them on ragnaros,and is to inactive there.
    I deathwing has the best pvp from any other wotlk realm,and thats why i wanna try it,i also wanna meet the quality pvp guilds.
    Sorry if I sounded angry but it's just threads like these end up going off topic and quickly become toxic.
    But I stand by what I said before play any faction horde and alliance are really not that different in terms of PvP experience and PvE experience for the average player.
    Edited: March 17, 2016

9. Why? I haven't played on any wotlk realm here except lordaeron,cleared naxx and now waiting for ulduar,
    If you have donated chars on Ragna, don't make anything on DW. Because Ragnaros and DW are bound to merge "within a month" as Warmane stuff said. So really, no point in making same class or w/e again on DW. :)

10. 1st ohdo is a lol guild. they invite me every 5 minutes when i log on horde side. i get lag if i accept.
    2nd if you want to pvp then it is not resticted from either side. people go back and forth from alliance to horde. on the technical side of that aspect alliance has a advantage for the human side racial which is pretty nice but not necessarily a deal breaker seeing as tauren has a stun and undead has a water down version of it.

honestly you should choose what you like more but if you dont really care about that then id say go horde for quicker queues and alliance if your more about min maxing of your character.

11. pvp is complete rubish and pretty much involves zerging anything or anyone, does not matter which faction you choose because you will probably end up fighting impossible odds

12. Pvp here is balance u no need skill just shadowmourse , charge, bladestorm = honor kill.
    Which faction has more sm with personal healer win.
    IF U ON HORDE SIDE JOIN OHDO BEST PVP GUILD. THEY HAVE ALOT OF SM PLAYERS AND THE GLEADER ALWAYS COME WITH HIS ARMY OF HEALERS
    Edited: March 18, 2016

13. Pvp here is balance u no need skill just shadowmourse , charge, bladestorm = honor kill.
    If you look at the 2v2 PvP ladder most if not all the top 20 warriors have SM and offset heroic PvE items.

12 Last