1. May 28, 2016  
    You stupid? What troll? He is a delusional dog
    Warned about what? He is running from me he is just a noob,random trashtalker,

@Cenarius,stay low my friend you suck so bad hahhhhah,promoting your gypsy guild and talking trash how good you are,yet refusing fighting others keep abusing man will make you better,stay low friend stay low.

Talk to me again when you show up with a challenge since you run like a little girl from me and many others gg
    You seem to have gotten really upset by being busted.
    Although seeing you so mad makes me smile, it is kind of sad.
    I wish you a swift recovery buddy, you sure need it.

Spoiler: Show

pic related - bossdeboss after reading

2. May 28, 2016  
    seeing you so mad makes me smile
    That should be the evidence that we encouner a troll here.
    His only goal is to provoke other ppl to be amused.
    Edited: May 28, 2016

3. May 28, 2016  
    Well he got bossdeboss.

@bossdeboss if u were that gr8 u wouldn't let him run :) kappa!

4. May 28, 2016  
    And btw, u don't get something, i said Some1else said it will be fun seeing the troll baiting ppl like you, well it happend! Hue hue hue
    *its just a prank bro *

5. May 28, 2016  
    Hmm.. Haven't really heard of this Ohdo...

6. May 28, 2016  
    Read me my rights officer, and show me your warrant, I didn't realize I was under investigation and that you waited for me to present an 'evidence'.

7. May 28, 2016  
    naw, the guy talked some smack and yet from previous post got debunked. funny stuff.

8. May 28, 2016  
    This thread isnt deleted? wtf.

<Ohdo> still reigns supreme.

9. May 28, 2016  
    Cenarius is a troll.
    <Ohdo> is his bridge.

I like Cenarius, he entertains me. From time to time I would throw him a crumb to see him go full ape trying to troll. After a few seconds though it get's boring because he is a one trick pony and he goes back into obscurity and irrelevance.

10. May 28, 2016  
    Cenarius is a troll.
    <Ohdo> is his bridge.

I like Cenarius, he entertains me. From time to time I would throw him a crumb to see him go full ape trying to troll. After a few seconds though it get's boring because he is a one trick pony and he goes back into obscurity and irrelevance.
    Hahahah...I really couldn't have described him any better myself! You know I had the misfortune to be in his guild for 1 hour or so back in Deathwing.
    It's the worst thing that has happened to me ever since I started playing this game. It's the most cancerous community with no point of existence (well the officers at least). I feel pity for all those ignorant newbies who will join the world only to quit the game a few hours later cause of the complete total crap spam Cenarius does!
    But I will end it here, cause this man will start arguing with arguments that my 5 year old brother only would think! Peace.

11. May 28, 2016  
    Cenarius is a troll.
    <Ohdo> is his bridge.

If you quote me taking your bait a single time I will gift you a real pony.

But nice try, your lie almost sounded convincing.
    I like Valars as well, they seem to find a way into every thread <Ohdo> makes and embarrass themselves.

12. May 28, 2016  
    Hahahah...I really couldn't have described him any better myself! You know I had the misfortune to be in his guild for 1 hour or so back in Deathwing.
    It's the worst thing that has happened to me ever since I started playing this game. It's the most cancerous community with no point of existence (well the officers at least). I feel pity for all those ignorant newbies who will join the world only to quit the game a few hours later cause of the complete total crap spam Cenarius does!
    But I will end it here, cause this man will start arguing with arguments that my 5 year old brother only would think! Peace.
    Amazing story, I know you wish it was true. You are not the only one who wishes to enter <Ohdo> so easily, therefore you are forgiven for publicly displaying your deepest fantasies.

<Ohdo> is eternal.
    Someone beat you to it, so I just linked the reply that was given to him.
    What arguments do I need for you? You are most likely someone's alt account.

13. May 28, 2016  
    Someone beat you to it, so I just linked the reply that was given to him.
    What arguments do I need for you? You are most likely someone's alt account.
    I basically gave my two cents about you and your guild. Don't expect me to argue with someone that has the intellectual capacity of a horse.

14. May 28, 2016  
    I basically gave my two cents about you and your guild. Don't expect me to argue with someone that has the intellectual capacity of a horse.
    Then why reply? You sound insecure.
    Whatever, read my last reply, it applies to this comment as well.

15. May 28, 2016  
    stop insulting horses pls

First ... 9171819202129 ... Last