1. May 28, 2016  
    stop insulting horses pls
    Second funny post in this thread, first one was the oh do door one.

2. May 28, 2016  
    If you quote me taking your bait a single time I will gift you a real pony.

But nice try, your lie almost sounded convincing.
    I like Valars as well, they seem to find a way into every thread <Ohdo> makes and embarrass themselves.
    Did I trigger you? You seem rather upset and confused. I think you should calm down and go back to licking windows.

3. May 28, 2016  
    Did I trigger you? You seem rather upset and confused. I think you should calm down and go back to licking windows.
    Wow, I kick people from <Ohdo> when they are that bad at trolling.
    I guess they kick people from Rudolfs when they are that bad at the game, then they run off to Valars.

4. May 28, 2016  
    Wow, I kick people from <Ohdo> when they are that bad at trolling.
    I guess they kick people from Rudolfs when they are that bad at the game, then they run off to Valars.
    I don't know what I said that made you so upset but my advice is to stop hurting yourself and learn to love yourself.

5. May 28, 2016  
    I don't know what I said that made you so upset but my advice is to stop hurting yourself and learn to love yourself.
    I am a friendly person, I give attention to the ones seeking it so badly so they can feel at least a bit better about themselves.
    I have ignored you on around three different threads and you finally got your spotlight. Let's see what you can make of it.

6. May 28, 2016  
    I am a friendly person, I give attention to the ones seeking it so badly so they can feel at least a bit better about themselves.
    I have ignored you on around three different threads and you finally got your spotlight. Let's see what you can make of it.
    I think you should buy a pet, I read that children with mental disabilities can often relate to a dog. But I think in your case you should go for a pet monkey, ape to ape connection would probably be better for you since you both speak the same language. It might also help with your loneliness.

7. May 28, 2016  
    I think you should buy a pet, I read that children with mental disabilities can often relate to a dog. But I think in your case you should go for a pet monkey, ape to ape connection would probably be better for you since you both speak the same language. It might also help with your loneliness.
    You are a really helpful guy, you even helped me reply to your own culmination of anger that has been waiting to be unleashed for months, ever since I ruined your <Valar Morghulis> thread.
    It's okay, you can practice your insults here, I promise I won't haunt you because of them like you Valars are haunting me.

<Ohdo> reigns supreme.

8. May 28, 2016  
    You are a really helpful guy, you even helped me reply to your own culmination of anger that has been waiting to be unleashed for months, ever since I ruined your <Valar Morghulis> thread.
    It's okay, you can practice your insults here, I promise I won't haunt you because of them like you Valars are haunting me.

<Ohdo> reigns supreme.
    I am not insulting you, I am just trying to reach out to you and try to help as much as I can. Bullied children such as yourself should be aided in their struggle to readjust in society. I am confident that with hard work and dedication your disability will become an asset in the future, you just have to keep working at it.

You have to let go of your anger and hurt feelings and embrace life again.

9. May 28, 2016  
    I am not insulting you, I am just trying to reach out to you and try to help as much as I can. Bullied children such as yourself should be aided in their struggle to readjust in society. I am confident that with hard work and dedication your disability will become an asset in the future, you just have to keep working at it.

You have to let go of your anger and hurt feelings and embrace life again.
    Yet another comment in the same manner. I expected at least a bit funnier comments from someone with such a wide vocabulary, but it seems that your brain is focusing only on how to produce simple-minded childish rant. I guess you find that funny(or are you trying to be annoying?), but it's just plain boring.

10. May 28, 2016  
    Yet another comment in the same manner. I expected at least a bit funnier comments from someone with such a wide vocabulary, but it seems that your brain is focusing only on how to produce simple-minded childish rant. I guess you find that funny(or are you trying to be annoying?), but it's just plain boring.
    The irony.

11. May 28, 2016  
    @NotSeleniele

The only ironic thing here is how you are claiming to be trolling him while looking like a complete ******* and actually getting owned lol

forgot about the asterisks with swearwords, the ******* part involves a butt and an opening

12. May 28, 2016  
    Go back to counting rocks and licking pennies Cenarius, you are a LIGHTWEIGHT.

13. May 28, 2016  
    @NotSeleniele

The only ironic thing here is how you are claiming to be trolling him while looking like a complete ******* and actually getting owned lol
    Trolling him? I must distance myself from this notion my kind friendo. I just want to help him. Animals are always in need of someone like me to protect and guide them throught a world full of dangers.

14. May 28, 2016  
    naw, the guy talked some smack and yet from previous post got debunked. funny stuff.
    Ikr hahaha lame..

15. May 28, 2016  
    Whatever makes a person that angry.
    Please, be my guest and continue with your rant, I will give you enough attention for you to get all of that frustration out.

First ... 10181920212230 ... Last