1. May 28, 2016  
    Whatever makes a person that angry.
    Please, be my guest and continue with your rant, I will give you enough attention for you to get all of that frustration out.
    All hail Cenarius, the lightweight.

2. May 28, 2016  
    All hail Cenarius, the lightweight.
    You are already out of inspiration?
    Meh, shouldn't have expected anything more than that. Sorry for my lack of interest even though I promised to give you attention, you are kind of repetitive.

3. May 28, 2016  
    you are already out of inspiration?
    Meh, shouldn't have expected anything more than that. Sorry for my lack of interest even though i promised to give you attention, you are kind of repetitive.
    l i g h t w e i g h t

4. May 28, 2016  
    Trolling him? I must distance myself from this notion my kind friendo. I just want to help him. Animals are always in need of someone like me to protect and guide them throught a world full of dangers.
    i just told you that cus you cant see yourself fro manother perspective
    Long story short it makes you look like a goof

5. May 28, 2016  
    i just told you that cus you cant see yourself fro manother perspective
    Long story short it makes you look like a goof
    I appreciate that friendo. The world needs heroes such as yourself.

6. May 28, 2016  
    rofl nice thread, valars getting owned again by the demigod himself
    dont think i will ever get enough of that

7. May 28, 2016  
    rofl nice thread, valars getting owned again by the demigod himself
    dont think i will ever get enough of that
    Just like you can't ever get enough of your father's fingering, am I right?

8. May 28, 2016  
    > itt we feed trolls

9. May 28, 2016  
    > itt we feed trolls
    You're not on 4chan you turbo******

10. May 28, 2016  
    beep beep

beep beep

11. May 29, 2016  
    From time to time I would throw him a crumb to see him go full ape trying to troll.
    Love how after all that tryharding and failing to get a reaction from anyone you start lashing out at everyone.

12. May 29, 2016  
    Love how after all that tryharding and failing to get a reaction from anyone you start lashing out at everyone.
    Don't worry Cenarius, your cries for help are not going unheard. I am here for you. I will try my very best to make sure your recovery goes well.

13. May 29, 2016  
    Don't worry Cenarius, your cries for help are not going unheard. I am here for you. I will try my very best to make sure your recovery goes well.
    Yeah do not worry,becauae you're delusional just like he is,with these random stuffs,****ing people i don't even know why i reply to newbs like you and this delusional dog cenarius which is running from fighting GvG against me and my friends from AT,but ye you both are the same playing duels and bgs camping randoms in a hope to get rewarded with attention so you can think a special showflake,play arenas and be pro,the ultimate pvp environment and challenge!

@Cenarius i am still waiting for our fight,stop making excuses,we won't kill you fast,we will wreck your guild,to show how bad they are.
    Stay low my friend,stay low

14. May 29, 2016  
    Well he got bossdeboss.

@bossdeboss if u were that gr8 u wouldn't let him run :) kappa!
    He is a nub and his <Ohdo> is the biggest disaster warmane has atm,they all have low genetics they don't know to do a fucj in arenas just like most of you average players,

All i wanted is to show that cenarius is a fake player and lies on forums about his epic guild,i made some reseach,and i found that his guild is a joke,yet he brainwash most people who come into this thread,

You people are like dudes who believe in all advertises on television,i feel pity for you too.

15. May 29, 2016  
    He is a nub and his <Ohdo> is the biggest disaster warmane has atm,they all have low genetics they don't know to do a fucj in arenas just like most of you average players,

All i wanted is to show that cenarius is a fake player and lies on forums about his epic guild,i made some reseach,and i found that his guild is a joke,yet he brainwash most people who come into this thread,

You people are like dudes who believe in all advertises on television,i feel pity for you too.

The guy mentions AT skill, but take a look at this. Seems like he forgot he posted this.

Why? I haven't played on any wotlk realm here except lordaeron,cleared naxx and now waiting for ulduar, A guy told me to go on blackrock,but unfortunately the way they behave is similar to our serbians/thread. I don't wanna toxic community like that. I also want quality pvp,can i get that on bl? With less than 600 ppl online really? No activity.
    Obvious troll is obvious.
    Keep trying tho, maybe you can get past Ambassador title.
    Really cool stories buddy, I wish you good luck as a science fiction novelist.
    <Ohdo> today is unbeatable, even less by mere words that seem to be your only weapon against us.
    Nah, even your own words betray you, hence the quote I posted.
    Seems like you got absolutely nothing then.

Long live <Ohdo>.

First ... 11192021222331 ... Last