1. lol are u serious?
    this is you hitting people with a shadowmourne why do you think ppl wanna see this kind of stuff

2. this is my favorite PvP video atm.

Grymninja
    It doesn't work for me. The link/vid is replaced with that small picture thingy...

4. i did it only to entertaine , if you dont like it , press dislike , end of discussing
    and how is this entertaining? i don't get it.

5. It doesn't work for me. The link/vid is replaced with that small picture thingy...
    Open image in new tab. It's a youtube video!

6. Plx make moar menz.
    It reminds me to another warrior here on MW with a smourne who thought he was popular. But i forgot his name.

nikki86
    Are you one of those Full Wrathful + Shadowmourne with 1,5k pvp kills guys?

8. lol are u serious?
    this is you hitting people with a shadowmourne why do you think ppl wanna see this kind of stuff
    there was a guy called Klinda that had the idea of making vids of him feeding on people with his shadowmourne, some of the most entertaining vids i ever saw.

9. there was a guy called Klinda that had the idea of making vids of him feeding on people with his shadowmourne, some of the most entertaining vids i ever saw.
    yh there was, on retail. you do know for every bg there is 2-3 people with shadowmourne on molten. klinda was also a good warr, he got high rating in arena which he also showed in his vids, i agree on klinda's vids being entertaining but this one? no

10. Flashy crits footage of a fully geared warrior with SM hitting random geared ppl with bladestorm. Really pro. I bow down to your skill.

Palerx
    delete that random bg crap get some DECENT Arena Footage against good people and try again. thats footage evry 1600warr can do with a smourne tbh. if high numbers while pve rotating on low geared characters or bads is all you wanted to show us gj

12 Last