1. Frequent freezes

Hi, i have a problem with freezes in game. First of all i had those problems when i was playing on the client with the WOD models, someone toled me that might be the problem, so i tried the old version, but unfortunately i still have the same problems, sometimes i get some 1 2 second freezes, but other times i get like 10 20 second freezes, i know it is not a hardware problem as my Gaming rig is more than capable to play WOTLK at ultra settings without a sweat, i also know it is now from my internet provider, the internet in my country is very good and i have a 1Gbps connection, even though i have a constant 50 ms latency.Someone toled me it might be from addons, i played without addons , still nothing, others said might be from my GPU drivers , but i haven't had a update in a long time. Might try that. If anyone has had this problem in the past and found a solution please share it. Much appreciated.
    Thanks!

2. Hi,i have the same problems,game freezes,and you cant do thing,to me happens only in borean tundra when im close to warsong hold and in SotA bg,only when battle starts..thats how it is now. I had a **** ton of items in my bank,and when i got rid of half of them,my game went little smoother,freeze only in 2 places now,before were much more frequent. Now,idk if that solution came from getting rid of mats and items from bank,but thats the only thing i did worth mentioning that helped me to solve the problem,coz it happened at the same time,got rid of items,game went better..i did nothing else... Or its just happy coincidence

3. If you use any addons, try disabling them and see if that helps. Mine would have a weird lag issue and it was caused by auctioneer.

4. Non of the advices worked, but i think i determined that it has something to do with somewhat croweded areas, that is where i get the most severe freezes. Also using the Large address aware serves no purpose for me, i have 8gb ddr 4 at 2133 Mhz, way more than the game needs. I just Hope this won't happen in raids as this would mean Death in 99% of the times. I haven't had the chance to test it.
    Edited: December 9, 2018

5. i think i determined that it has something to do with somewhat croweded areas, that is where i get the most severe freezes. Also using the Large address aware serves no purpose for me, i have 8gb ddr 4 at 2133 Mhz, . I haven't had the chance to test it.
    Give it a try. My system specs are also way above what the old WotLK actually needs. I had crashes and was recommended to use LAA, so I installed LAA and crashing stopped on that instant.
    Note: Crashing never happened in raid encounters, but in Dalaran and around it, and near ICC entrance area, and often after wiping at Plagueworks and releasing.

6. This is hopeless, i tried everything, the program you gave me with the ram usage, played both versions of the game with and without WOD models, played without addons, deleted my cash and WTF folders, Updated my GPU drivers, nothing seems to work, with the only mention that after i updated my GPU drivers the freezes got a little less frequent, although they are still quite often for my taste. What in the world is wrong with this server?

7. Update on the situation, i managed to solve the problem, unfortunately it is not something like deleting a file or downloading a program. I had the game on a SSD, and i saw that one or 2 times the ssd freezed up in normal tasks as well, so i copied the game on a different ssd and since than i got no more freezes. I hope this helps those who has this alternative.

8. It seems that these Freezes only happen to me in Borean Tundra and from what I have gathered it appears thats everytime I face my character towards the Horde base or when I'm close to it. It could be that it's some sort of particle that needs rendering but I'm not pro... Not sure what the official problem is but i hope it gets fixed because I was defending a guy in Borean Tundra being attacked near Harold lane and screen freezed mid fight.