Pankracij
    Hmm titahk, and rogue dagger.. as for the mount; natureburst took it like a boss with 1510 dkp bet.

2. Hmm titahk, and rogue dagger.. as for the mount; natureburst took it like a boss with 1510 dkp bet.
    That's decent bet :D Like i was taking dagger from LK, 50, 100, 150, 1000 FUall

Pankracij
    Hehe, well we are trying to spread the loot as much as we can, so everyone gets a piece of heroic gear. This keeps the morale high and motivation ofc. But on the other hand token drops are somewhat wierd, always the same stuff drops.

4. I am so proud of you my padawans

5. Just curious, how on earth can you "try" to spread loot between 12 dks?

6. You had lows in BG's today with 108k HP, and one with 90k from your guild. Thought I would share.

7. You had lows in BG's today with 108k HP, and one with 90k from your guild. Thought I would share.
    I ****ing hate people like you.

8. You had lows in BG's today with 108k HP, and one with 90k from your guild. Thought I would share.
    so pathetic ...

9. Are u guys planning on mooving to the MoP realm cos i just started playing there since im making a break from retail.

10. Are u guys planning on mooving to the MoP realm cos i just started playing there since im making a break from retail.
    ye howley ... we created the guild on the horde side ...

11. ye howley ... we created the guild on the horde side ...
    Mehh i started lvling a ally hunter since i played horde on retail...mehh i guess im gonna reroll .

12. ye howley ... we created the guild on the horde side ...
    Thats sad.... Ill cry over ur corpsess ....

Pankracij
    Crazy time on madness :)

First ... 2634353637 Last