1. Right click on ur wow folder and uncheck read only :)
    lol oops :P

2. oh god u are the real mvp xD ty (both :P)

3. So people mostly aware of p2w stuff on this server. Is there any information about donation gear?

4. Quick question, will you go for the pre-nerf difficulty of dungeons and raids(2..0.3. corecraft values) or will they be in their 2.4.3. state? I saw somewhere already that they will require revered reputation for keys etc. Or will you maybe even buff them similar to what you did on Lorderon?

5. Hey Staff,

I noticed new 70s on the PTR do not have any Weapon Skill or Riding Skill. Is it possible to add Riding and Weapon Skill trainers, and a Mount Vendor to the Mall and up the start money to 10,000 gold? Then we could train it ourselves. Thank you.

6. Hey Staff,

I noticed new 70s on the PTR do not have any Weapon Skill or Riding Skill. Is it possible to add Riding and Weapon Skill trainers, and a Mount Vendor to the Mall and up the start money to 10,000 gold? Then we could train it ourselves. Thank you.
    did u take a spec? it should give u the weapon skill then
    And mount..there is a mount vendor?
    Or atleast 1 vendor does sell 2 mount

7. did u take a spec? it should give u the weapon skill then
    And mount..there is a mount vendor?
    Or atleast 1 vendor does sell 2 mount
    Ah OK thank you! :D

8. I have a Question, I've tried out hunter and mage so far but I noticed on mage that the out of range is super annoying. if I start cast in range and they step back 1 step the spell get cancelled is it supposed to work like that? because then we have no chance against hunters :P 1 more thing that was annoying af was casting mount I've played wow so long so I know when mount pops up but many times now in phase 2 I got it cancelled by moving something feels wrong here, maybe its me.

9. I did not understand. right now there still in testing ? came and immediately gave 70 and NPCs with things, or so, and always will be?

10. Hey Warmane!

I've never written to comments below topics but know i feel that i need to say whats inside. Some people ask you to change rates to 1x. I write this comment to them too but mainly for u guys. Me and my wife started to play at TBC times. (I met him at WoW! :) ) Now we have a baby so if you switch to 1x we wont have the opportunity to play properly, because we going to stay behind peeps who has more time. Keep the rates at 5x at least at the beginning or for good. We are hyped, testing PTR and really want to play! Dont put the opportunity away from us please!! :/ 3x-4x would be fair too but 1-2x are death for us from the view of playing WoW. I'm sure compromise(I've mentioned 3-4x) or the basic idea (5x) would be the best for the community not just for us!!!

Warmane is more than a private server u prove this all the time, please listen my feedback. I'm sure there are peeps with my time issue as well.
    We cant wait for Outland, keep up the good work, you guys are amazing!!!

11. There will be trade system in this realm?

12. Hey Warmane!

I've never written to comments below topics but know i feel that i need to say whats inside. Some people ask you to change rates to 1x. I write this comment to them too but mainly for u guys. Me and my wife started to play at TBC times. (I met him at WoW! :) ) Now we have a baby so if you switch to 1x we wont have the opportunity to play properly, because we going to stay behind peeps who has more time. Keep the rates at 5x at least at the beginning or for good. We are hyped, testing PTR and really want to play! Dont put the opportunity away from us please!! :/ 3x-4x would be fair too but 1-2x are death for us from the view of playing WoW. I'm sure compromise(I've mentioned 3-4x) or the basic idea (5x) would be the best for the community not just for us!!!

Warmane is more than a private server u prove this all the time, please listen my feedback. I'm sure there are peeps with my time issue as well.
    We cant wait for Outland, keep up the good work, you guys are amazing!!!
    Wait, you have a wife and you write 'I met him'? Server xp won't be x1.

I did not understand. right now there still in testing ? came and immediately gave 70 and NPCs with things, or so, and always will be?
    This server is going to be progress based as they said already. THAT MEANS you will start from lvl 1 and level up while PvE / PvP seasons are going to be opened in time. (Love it)

No matter what patch game gonna be, Warmane won't add BT / SWP from a day 1 (probably gonna take at least 1 year (not because they can't but because they don't want to, however I love it and that is why I am going to play on Outland))

@SpirosMafia Server will be Lordaeron like, that means there is not going to be any kind of coin shop, so poor donors, nobody will be available to go for a Warglaives at day one and abuse everyone else on server (another thing I love about Outland).

13. Can we have Health in numbers instead percentage ( % ) ?

First ... 10181920212230 ... Last