1. Great Question for Warmane staff to comment,

"if I recall correctly characters flagged for rename can't pick the same name as before."
    If we are starting on a fresh realm, it may not make a difference, but I still want Warmane Staff to comment. Ty

2. Will the realm first achiviements avaivble?

3. Can you read the other questions before asking another? You're asking same things...

4. My advice to people worried about name stealing reserve the name you want as soon as you can and have backup names ready just in case.

5. So our own personal bank, bag items, gold and emblems will come with our character?

6. Can u plz tell if we would be able take gear or other things in our bank with us or only the things in our bags?
    And why should there be any gold cap that we are allowed to transfer with.It should be unlimited considering both realms have exactly the same rate.Or make it say 100k+ so that i don't looose my gold which i have spent tooooooooo much time earning.Thanks

7. How hard is it to understand everything that you have in ur bags and bank will come with you each character can have 200k+ unless warmane decide make it unlimited for one chacarcter otherwise u give each toon 200k to carry not more thard than that

8. The idea is pretty good,i couldn't quite understand something though.Lets say i have a character in Rangaros under the name 'Daisy'. On Deathwing there is no player under the name 'Daisy'. Does my character automatically keep the name?

9. the one that have most time play / ach etc have prio on name

10. The idea is pretty good,i couldn't quite understand something though.Lets say i have a character in Rangaros under the name 'Daisy'. On Deathwing there is no player under the name 'Daisy'. Does my character automatically keep the name?
    Yes, you transfer your character and you also get to keep the name since no other player is named like that from the other server. There is no name conflict in this case.

11. Just a small question, cant find above.
    The transfer process will be completly automatic?
    Also, i've one account banned, it means i'll loose my chars when there will be merge or they will stay so ill have just to wait for be unbanned?
    Thanks in advice

12. Are we wiping achieves, mounts etc? Or just this merge affects guilds? Tnx and answer asap.

13. Hi, im a bit confused on some points of this thread:
    - transfers will be automatic? So we just dont have to do it manually from the web, we will just have to wait till its done on its own?
    - i play on ragnaros, and i have some lvl 1 chars in dw with my names reserved that i did when i heard of this merge. How will be the name conflict on that case?

Keep up the good work guys. Good job!

14. Great news! Looking forward to play more on the new realm!

15. Can u answer pls about banned chars? If my char is banned how i would be able to transfer it?

First ... 513141516172565 ... Last