happypepy
    Well, thanks again! ;)

2. First of all don't take me wrong i rly like this guide , but i have found some mistakes
    1. as Headshocker said u don't need to put any talent points in ancestral resolve, cuz if u r hardcasting a lot , u will be probably cced & interrupted, instead i would spend those 2 TP in soothing raids 2/2 so your healing stream totem will tick for 1,3k which is great
    2.no TP in Nature's guardian -.- .... this is a MUST HAVE talent both for 2v2 and 3v3 .... as a shammy u r very vulnerable to hardswaps and this will help keeping u alive ..
    3. remove 3 talent points from Focused insight it's useless,it's just not worthy spending a GCD on a shock in order to get a free riptide
    4. i would go for 3/5 resto and 2/5 ele.. 1.5 reduction on the grounding totem is nothing compared to 400 resill
    as for the stats..
    hit cap>spell pen>spirit>resill
    yellow sockets must be gamed with resil, ur healing output is high enough without mastery or crits
    and a small hint for all the resto shammys, remember that ur LvB is not in the same school as ur healing spells, so when a melee is attacking u, hardcast a LvB, 4/5 players will interrupt this and u will have a window of 10sec freecasting heals
    Greetings from Drekthhar<DrunKz> from Neltharion.. 2800rt in 2s and 2500in 3s cheers

As 3rd.
    Focused Insight, whay its 'not worthy' if theres melee in opposite (warr,rogue) when you have to stack Frost S. all the time on them, also its nice add for dmg, 5k is not going from nowhere, my though it is idd in need, i would say its essential to keep people distracted, (healer gets drained by dispells).

As for 4th.
    For what bloody hell you all need spell pen since you r not using ur dmg spells at all, imho im playing w/o any spell pen far beyond 1k matches, never seen any resists, looks like not working, instead im putting hp/resi gems in my gear.

And btw nice trick with LvB.

Greeting from Xtreamer <Rize of the Fenix> from Nelth... 2.5k in 2s and 2.6k in 3s. Cheers. :)

3. As 3rd.
    Focused Insight, whay its 'not worthy' if theres melee in opposite (warr,rogue) when you have to stack Frost S. all the time on them, also its nice add for dmg, 5k is not going from nowhere, my though it is idd in need, i would say its essential to keep people distracted, (healer gets drained by dispells).

As for 4th.
    For what bloody hell you all need spell pen since you r not using ur dmg spells at all, imho im playing w/o any spell pen far beyond 1k matches, never seen any resists, looks like not working, instead im putting hp/resi gems in my gear.

Greeting from Xtreamer <Rize of the Fenix> from Nelth... 2.5k in 2s and 2.6k in 3s. Cheers. :)
    Well, Focused Insight is more a 2s talent, i've been more focused on 3s.For example, if u r facing a vanguard cleave ur Frost Shock won't do a lot except wasting a GCD
    to be honest that spell pen enchant is left from my Ele spec so i didn't bothered with buying a 2nd cloak xD

P.S. it was always fun to meet u in arenas :)
    Cheers

4. As 3rd.

As for 4th.

Focused Insight is no need..it's wasted gcd..play smart with your Earthbind Totem and you will see, that there is no need for Frost Shock too much..but on the end it depends which comp you are playing..spell pen is a must!Don't forget that -> Purge,Ws->nature school shocks->nature,frost,fire school..it can be resisted, and it happend to me..

Takijs
    I still dont understand which stats, talents and glyphs should I go for.....

and im a proud resto shaman - gladiator in Warsong, ready to start playing again

6. na

mastery is wrong its kinda useless intellect and spirit is main goal

7. i have 2 luck at the picture of the specc and know this is worst guide ever

8. I must disagree with you..
    Im playing shaman for 3y and there are some important things that you missed..

Playing shammny (no matter if it is 2's or 3's) you MUST go for resilience..
    Having 4 resto pieces is good (what if mage is casting poly and you have grounding on cd...i think that those 1.5 reduce cd is actually pretty good)
    Head:resto|reforge mastery to spirit
    Sholder:resto
    Chest:resto
    Hand:ele|reforge crit to spirit
    Legs:resto|reforge crit to spirit

Stats goes like this
    HIT cap>Spell pen cap>spirit>crit>mastery
    Why crit is better then mastery? (Actually crit heals saves me dozens of time)
    Why spirit is better then mastery?(NO MANA>NO HEALS so u can't use your mastery..)

Gemming (according to 4.0.6)
    40 resil - yellow
    20int 20spirit - red (because there aren't 20int 20resil)
    20int 20spirit - blue

I will replace Glyph of Earthliving Weapon with Glyph of Water Shied..it's lost of mana regen..Earthliving heals for 1,2k with 8k healing power..so 20% from 1,2k is 240..
    240 WONT SAVE YOUR A*S!

Also i think your talents aren't so good..
    First of all you wont be able to heal so much in arenas coz of CCes so Ancestral Reslove is tottaly useless..Instead put those 2 in Soothing Rains because it will GREATLY improve your Healing Stream Totem (it heals about 1,2k with 8k healing power)
    You should put only 1 TP in Blessing of the Eternals, beacause with 40% bonus chance (+20% from usually Earthliving Weapon enchant) you will have +60% proc chance..and on tharget who is lowest then 35% ull throw at least 2 heals (UE and GHW(on example)) so there will be proc for sure..if there is no proc then it isn't ur day :)
    Your talents should look like this> http://www.wowhead.com/talent#hZbhMbZMGbGsdfock

Sorry on my bad English :)
    the thing with dobble sett or not depends on how you like it but its way better to start shami with dpbble sett so you have more resilence

9. It's true, you should have 3 Resto and 2Ele pieces. 90int and 1.5 sec cd reduction on GND is worthless comparing to 400 resilience and 70int.

10. What for healer need hit rating??
    you don't wanna miss your hexes/wind shears/shocks

dbrenes
    nice guide thanks for aported

First 123