View Poll Results: Should we enable same-faction mercenary mode on our WoTLK realms?

Voters
4650. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

3,043 65.44%
  • No!

1,607 34.56%
  1. May 5, 2019  
    This system is a disaster

2. May 5, 2019  
    I am just speechless how warmane manage to screw horde pvp players so much but again i dont think they even bloody care as long they got their donations im not even bothered to log in the game anymore is just **** thanks again gg wp warmane you are amazing xd

3. May 5, 2019  
    All of you who keep crying -
    1. Alliance players do lose Solo queues as well, deal with it.
    2. Join a PvP guild and do premades.

4. May 6, 2019  
    All of you who keep crying -
    1. Alliance players do lose Solo queues as well, deal with it.
    2. Join a PvP guild and do premades.
    How about stop with the "deal with it" nonsense and try to promote healthy and balanced competition between factions? There is an obvious disproportionality to win loss ratio between factions and clearly, mercenary mode did not make it better...

Solution could be to make an algorithm on deciding the strength of a team by factoring in gear and bg win/loss ratio of individual players and assigning them ratings, then proceed to calculate and arrange the battleground teams according to that value, say the team ratings should not have more than a certain amount of rating difference overall.
    That might be achieved by always balancing the teams on recruit, like you get 100 rating guy for ally, then you must pick a 90-110 rating guy to balance. and of course you need to account for waiting times and premades. it is hard work, but i believe in warmane team. :)

You can always remove mercenary mode and crossrealm too btw.(at least remove blackrock, coz the real trouble started with them joining.) These problems are caused by your extra features, albeit with good intentions.

5. May 6, 2019  
    shortering que ? From 3 min to 2 min ? Only time Icecrown had huge queue when they made cross realms. Ye you are Alliance so I'm. Really playable to farm blackrock dudes at gy every bg LOL
    I know it must be rly hard time when u got 1 shots from PvE now u want to farm rele geared players. GG WP

6. May 6, 2019  
    no offence intended but the pvp scene in warmane it's ruined, also the faction roleplay aswell. RIP

7. May 6, 2019  
    btw I'm a casual player but this is TOO casual,not to mention countless bg getting farmed by full geared comp,camped without any chance to even run out from the graveyard.
    I never complained about the server since i was playing cata, it's nice I loved it,but this is too heavy to stand.

- put a cap on the item level for premades plese or whatever you prefer to help the horde, balance the item score i know this mean higher queue time but there is no challenge by getting farmed for free.

8. May 6, 2019  
    Solution could be to make an algorithm on deciding the strength of a team by factoring in gear and bg win/loss ratio of individual players and assigning them ratings, then proceed to calculate and arrange the battleground teams according to that value, say the team ratings should not have more than a certain amount of rating difference overall.
    That might be achieved by always balancing the teams on recruit, like you get 100 rating guy for ally, then you must pick a 90-110 rating guy to balance. and of course you need to account for waiting times and premades. it is hard work, but i believe in warmane team. :)
    Or just implement cross-faction BGs on all realms.
    If all the BiS geared players can be placed on either sides in BGs then it would be possible to implement a third BG bracket for players with 6-7k GS.
    Imagine how much fun it would be to fight only with and against BiS geared players in BGs.
    Premades would face a team of BiS geared randoms so even for them the matches would be somewhat challenging.
    With cross-faction BGs it would be even possible to sort players by role and put a equal amount of healers on both sides.

I think the vast majority wouldn't mind to fight for the other faction in BGs when they get perfectly balanced matches in return.
    Lets face it: Most PvPer choose alliance for EMFH and not because they feel connected to that faction.

9. May 6, 2019  
    went from being able to soloq and at least run flags to getting alliance pve hunters with no trinket and 245 ilvl blackrock players flaming everyone and being farmed in gy as horde every single game

what did you do *now* ??

at least the fresh 80s with blue gear knew how to play their damn class

i dont want instant 80s anywhere near my bgs

10. May 6, 2019  
    third BG bracket for players with 6-7k GS.
    Imagine how much fun it would be to fight only with and against BiS geared players in BGs.
    With cross-faction BGs it would be even possible to sort players by role and put a equal amount of healers on both sides.

I think the vast majority wouldn't mind to fight for the other faction in BGs when they get perfectly balanced matches in return.
    Lets face it: Most PvPer choose alliance for EMFH and not because they feel connected to that faction.
    This. It would make BG's soooo much better.

11. May 6, 2019  

12. May 6, 2019  
    i really think that this only help the alliance to win even more all bgs

13. May 6, 2019  
    this only help the alliance to win, is amazing ,,,

14. May 6, 2019  
    Or just implement cross-faction BGs on all realms.
    If all the BiS geared players can be placed on either sides in BGs then it would be possible to implement a third BG bracket for players with 6-7k GS.
    Premades would face a team of BiS geared randoms so even for them the matches would be somewhat challenging.

yeahhhh no

premades would face a team of bis PVE geared randoms with no trinket and gy farm them. FTFY.

just because you donated for bis gear does not mean you know how to kill a human holy paladin who heals the shadowmourne while he1v10 the entire goddamn bg because people don't know how to play wsg or dispel

there is nothing that will "balance" bgs. play a premade if you want to win. even if bgs were statistically equal, 50% doesn't feel like 50% because of variance.

15. May 6, 2019  
    To every single alliance player on this thread saying anything along the lines of this system is ok, get over it/deal with it, its better now....

If you were to be grouped with 60% horde guys in your bg team, guys who:
    - have 5.5kgs
    -low ressiliance
    -guys that DO NOT HAVE HUMAN RACIAL, Yea NO 2HC Trinkets in your team, no no no
    -and guys who are trying out specs and classes

You would be trashing forums 24/7, you would be outraged and insulted, you would be begging and yelling to these devs to give you back your wonderfull 20min que in excange to not be pared with horde toons as described above.

But ofcourse you dont know what that actualy looks like (as i am 100% sure 90% of all people who say this system works are long time alliance palyers)
    I dare the developers to make alliance teams 60% made out of horde and see the outcome. You know switch things a bit since this system is soo fiiineeee and its soo nothing to complain about.

AGAIN!!!!! This system DOES NOT work as described in the original post, the one that people voted for.

First ... 40484950515260 ... Last