1. June 9, 2017  
    This was a great guide, thank you!

2. This was a great guide, thank you!
    Thank you mate I will continue to expand this guide at once when I get some free time like I have a lot of ideas. Next selection will be about World of Logs and the use of it for Resto Shaman. Actually I started with the rough copy of it but as I mentioned - depends on my free time when it will be ready.

3. For now I'm working on 2 new selections:

1. Haste values and Multiplicity
    2. Halion 25HC

and expand on some of the existed selections with which I'll completely finish my guide.
    Edited: September 24, 2017

4. The thread was updated with selection HASTE VALUES AND MULTIPLICITY

5. I'm starting as a resto shammy and I must say that your guide is extremely helpful and well written. can't wait to start raiding.

Thanks a lot !

- Sakana, Rsham - Icecrown.

6. I'm starting as a resto shammy and I must say that your guide is extremely helpful and well written. can't wait to start raiding.

Thanks a lot !

- Sakana, Rsham - Icecrown.
    Thanks mate :)

7. I am amazed how much dedication and love it took for you to make this guide, keep up the amazing work. WIth that being said, I failed to read anywhere in your guide something pointing towards us, not so BiS but then again not so low geared Rshamans, I don't know if this was mentioned anywhere in the replies, but please point me in that direction if it did, as I'm having HUGE mana problems in ICC 10, Lich King fights and HC modes, 25s are ok, as long as I'm not the only one topping the tank. (No, I'm not spamming spells like crazy and I am using my cooldowns, even Mana Spring Totem when there's no GboW around and Flask Of The Frost Wyrm) They usually pair me up with rdruid for 10 mans and I find healing to be extremely frustrating, as I am the one responsible for keeping tanks alive and assisting druid in AoE healing the raid, and still, the druid somehow takes the HPs metter by a large margin. By all means, I'm not playing Rshaman for a long time (my main is Holy Paladin) but I was wondering if you could help me out a little with rotation and saving the mana. I'm a 5.9k gs Rshaman with Show of Faith and Purified Lunar Dust, also I reckon my sockets need some work.
    Here's my armory: http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary
    My usual rotation is: Earth Shield on MT, Riptide, 2x Chain Heal, Riptide>Lesser Healing Wave or Healing Wavex2 on tank or low dps>repeat.
    Thank you for your time making this guide and helping us newbie noobs Rshamans get better.
    Edited: November 28, 2017

8. @Dejanos
    IMO it may be better idea to switch your Riptide + HW glyph to CH + LHW glyph.

9. I am amazed how much dedication and love it took for you to make this guide, keep up the amazing work. WIth that being said, I failed to read anywhere in your guide something pointing towards us, not so BiS but then again not so low geared Rshamans, I don't know if this was mentioned anywhere in the replies, but please point me in that direction if it did, as I'm having HUGE mana problems in ICC 10, Lich King fights and HC modes, 25s are ok, as long as I'm not the only one topping the tank. (No, I'm not spamming spells like crazy and I am using my cooldowns, even Mana Spring Totem when there's no GboW around and Flask Of The Frost Wyrm) They usually pair me up with rdruid for 10 mans and I find healing to be extremely frustrating, as I am the one responsible for keeping tanks alive and assisting druid in AoE healing the raid, and still, the druid somehow takes the HPs metter by a large margin. By all means, I'm not playing Rshaman for a long time (my main is Holy Paladin) but I was wondering if you could help me out a little with rotation and saving the mana. I'm a 5.9k gs Rshaman with Show of Faith and Purified Lunar Dust, also I reckon my sockets need some work.
    My usual rotation is: Earth Shield on MT, Riptide, 2x Chain Heal, Riptide>Lesser Healing Wave or Healing Wavex2 on tank or low dps>repeat.
    Thank you for your time making this guide and helping us newbie noobs Rshamans get better.
    Mana-wise i'd recommend you to change your meta gem to Insightful Earthsiege Diamond (21 Intellect and Chance to restore mana on spellcast). The "chance to restore mana on spellcast" part gives you approximately 70MP5 which comes in handy.

10. I am amazed how much dedication and love it took for you to make this guide, keep up the amazing work. WIth that being said, I failed to read anywhere in your guide something pointing towards us, not so BiS but then again not so low geared Rshamans, I don't know if this was mentioned anywhere in the replies, but please point me in that direction if it did, as I'm having HUGE mana problems in ICC 10, Lich King fights and HC modes, 25s are ok, as long as I'm not the only one topping the tank. (No, I'm not spamming spells like crazy and I am using my cooldowns, even Mana Spring Totem when there's no GboW around and Flask Of The Frost Wyrm) They usually pair me up with rdruid for 10 mans and I find healing to be extremely frustrating, as I am the one responsible for keeping tanks alive and assisting druid in AoE healing the raid, and still, the druid somehow takes the HPs metter by a large margin. By all means, I'm not playing Rshaman for a long time (my main is Holy Paladin) but I was wondering if you could help me out a little with rotation and saving the mana. I'm a 5.9k gs Rshaman with Show of Faith and Purified Lunar Dust, also I reckon my sockets need some work.
    Hello, Dejanos and thanks for your nice words :)! Doesn't matter if you are middle or good geared at once you start to spam HW like crazy (cause you mentioned that you are mostly tank healer) your mana will be eated by you like crazy. Over 60% by your mana return will come by Water Shied + talent. Rest will come by additional effects like Replenishement, Mana Tide, Inerrvate and etc. If you don't keep Water Shield on you 100% uptime then you will have problem with mana. So be sure that the shield is on you all the time like you can refresh it on 1 stack. There are really good addons for tracking this like Power Aura or Tellmewhen or every addon which is tracking buffs/debuffs/cooldowns and etc. HW's spam is really hard and doesn't keep shamans' mana longevity as well. Although critical raiting works better for HW 's spam than pure mp5s stats due to the fact that on critical hit you have 100% chance to return mana, it's RNG. If for real your job is mostly tank supporting and healing just try to drop your haste and go with more SP and just use LHW in combination with Riptide and ES and you will be impressive how good it works. I typed about it in "LICH KING 25HC" selection. Other reason for your problem in 10 man raids is probably bad raid composition. Your raid leader have to be sure that he is able to invite 1 Retribution Paladin for each 10 man raid to guarantee Replenishement buff for the healers because it's regeneration 1% by your total mana each 5 sec in that order if you have 30k mana full buffed its equal to 300 mp5s which is amazing value. And also 1 Balanced druid or Elemental Shaman to guarantee 5% more spell critical. Also it can be a problem by missing some important talent for mana return. You can also try to use Glyph of Water Mastery and as maxiikiing advised you above change your meta to Insightful Earthsiege Diamond cause it's the best healer's meta. In general this guide I made about end-game raiding conception but at once shaman hits 6k+ GS it's fine. Gear score especially for healers is too overrated. If you compare 2 shamans - one of them is 6k gear score and second with 6.2k gear score this does not necessarily mean that higher scored shaman will have better performance at same level of skill because of HEP values. Higher ilevel item with critical and mp5s is not always better than lower ilevel item with haste + mp5s or haste + crititcal. That's why resto shaman doesn't have ideal BIS gear. Even switching of 1 trinket with another proves this statement. All is depends on the fight and what job you have to do in current fight. If you are going to heal hard tanks (Lich King) then go with more SP and mp5 but if you have to give effort in more AOE healing (BQL) then there is no better stats than haste raiting. Good luck and have fun with your future progressing :).

PS: I just saw that you were linked your armory. Your gear is fine and decent with good amount of mp5s stats and lack of critical which is normal with your current gear. Never gem for critical. Just use SP and haste gems. Although I typed in my guide that there exists full critical build for shaman it's mostly for testing and only in situation if you fully replace holy paladin's job in tank healing but on practice there won't be full fight with 100% healing over the tank only. Also critical never can fully replace SP as a stats when it's about tank healing. There is just priority over what to focusing more. Your talents are also fine. As me and maxiikiing said, first switch your meta gem because it's necessarily. In my opinion you wouldn't have a problem with mana in 10 man raids with this build, ...so I assume my doubt that you or don't keep Water Shield on you for maximum uptime or you often spam Healing Wave even if it's not necessary. Also if your guild is able to clear TOC/TOGC 25 try to put hands on Solace normal/heroic and bid hard for it because it's the best healer trinket. If your raid leader understands the conception of healing and mechanics of healer classes, shaman would be the first priority for Solace. Also Solace as a healer trinket has the best itemization in range "mana return effectivity trinkets" comparing with rest of the trinkets in that range. Again Good Luck!
    Edited: December 24, 2017

11. The thread was updated with selection ANCESTRAL AWAKENING

12. Just watched your LK solo heal video. What nameplates are you using for hostile mobs?

13. Just watched your LK solo heal video. What nameplates are you using for hostile mobs?
    The add-on is called "Aloft" but you will have to spend some time to play with all settings.

14. what talentsetup and glyphes should i use as a fresh level 80 for doing 5mans?

15. I really enjoyed reading this , i am a 6 years shaman main and You are the Perfect symbol of my Vision Of a perfect Shaman Healer ^^ , back then i was too lazy to download addons and modify them but after seeing this i am really thrilled and excited to try this . I really love the fact that you are responsible for a 25 mans alone and u nailed it , BRAVO . i Hope u mange to help me in certain ways . My main goal for now is being U and maybe more LMAO ( who knows right ?)

First ... 23456 ... Last