1. [Voting Thread] SOTW 4#

Welcome to the SOTW 4# Voting Thread.

Start voting! But keep the rules in mind!

Here you have it guys, the new voting thread, there are only 4 entries, but they
    are still good nevertheless. The voting thread shall be open 2 days, like always,
    so it will last until 26th October [Friday]. And again, for rules check this* thread.

2. 3.

Great use of blurring and smudging.

3. 3 is amazing.
    I love the use of blurring among the walls, and of course the mace <3

Mahati
    I vote for #1
    The way it looks makes the Deconstructor seem like a megalithic monument. You can already hear a voice "Behold, the mighty creation of the Gods!"

Geist0Z
    1 - gives me a sense of mystery and i like the glare affects

6. Great work on all of them molten but id vote #1 :D

7. number 4 cuz I like things that are sparkly.

Multiblade
    #4 i love the warmth of the blue color .

Artsy
    I vote #4 because I love the glow and most of all the font choice + the flavor text. Sweet!

10. #4 because it looks very pretty with the blue effect and symbolized ulduar alot with algalon

11. Vote for the 3rd, it just cuts out from the others.

Edit: If anyone played Kingdom Hearts 2, it could remind a lot from their artwork from time to time.

12. I am voting for 3#, because it stands out, it is different. It really is amazing, I just love it.

13. voting for number 3, like the way stuff is blurred so that your attention is drawn only to the character and the door.

14. Mm... I don't find any breathtaking signature this week. Anyway, I like how you managed to correct the colors on that 4th sig.
    So my vote goes for the #4.