1. May 17, 2022  

Banned for what ?

So, I have been playing wow for 10 years, on this server for 5 years. Never in my life I have thought about doing something which is illegal.

For the past few weeks I have encountered 2 ninjas in Icc, and one guy who scamed me for gold with primos, wrote a ticket about that with ss's/ video, and was expecting an answer, and instead of answer I just saw that I'm banned for ''theft''. So I have been here for so many years, donated aswell, and just like that got banned without any explanation or anything, as I could see you need to have ss's or video if you want to report someone doing something, in that case its only considered, so I would really like to see what have I ''done''. Is there any way to look at it ?

It's just sad that you playing for years fairly, donating....I have spend so many hours in farming so I can sell gold on page while there are people in the center Orgrimar scaming people, and there are there every day, and they are not getting banned, and me getting banned just like that.

2. May 17, 2022  
    And additionally, instead of doing what you're supposed to reading up on what to do, which is quite literally the first post in this subforum, you open a QQ thread about ban and break forum rules in the process

3. May 17, 2022  
    Well I have wrote ticket from warmane page, and I'm sorry for breaking the rules and posting this....but my question is a bit different I was just asking is there any like list of people who did something and reasons behind it ? I would like to know that now, what I have ''done''.....when you invest that much time and also money in something and it goes just like that and you know you haven't done anything it's not really nice feeling.

4. May 17, 2022  
    No, there wont show you what you have "done". Either you know perfectly what you have "done", or they will remove your ban when comes turn for your ticket.

5. May 17, 2022  
    The general reason is shown on your My Account page. Specifics I'd say most people know what they did just fine, barring cases of new players who didn't bother reading our rules, especially how we handle ninja looting on most cases. There is a list of who did what, as we keep records of every ban and the evidence that led to them, but they are for Staff use only and won't be shared with players, no matter how long they might have played in our servers or how much they might have donated.