1. Found two herbs in the entire Terokkar

I don't think it's a stretch to say that Outland is in a sense dominated by bots.

Not least when you get the reply 'yups' 'can I help you???' like 'yes, I'm awake, I'm not a bot!' *proceeds with bot program*
    Needless to say there are some very sketchy behavior by certain players, easily understood if you follow the patterns.

In some cases they have advanced flying mount, running their program, seemingly knowing where to gather.
    This leaves the average player left out of content of the game.
    Subtle behavior yet detrimental to the health of the server.
    Also; 'MRONETEAM'? Give me a break.
    Like: 'IAMAPLAYER'.

2. While I do think there are a legion of bots out there, this screenshot you've provided is rather insubstantial evidence that this/these characters are bots. (perhaps if you provided a chatlog showing repeated 'canned' responses from the same character over and over, and/or a failure to respond to intuitive inquiries like "Where do I train axes on priests?", that might warrant some suspicion)

That being said, you should place an un-redacted version of this image on imgur, and provide a link to that image in a ticket submission in game. It is the GM's in game who handle this sort of thing (not the forum mods). State the name, location, and time that you witnessed it, and probably provide a description of the suspicious activity.

3. If you look at the MRONETEAM roster, you will see that all 70s are bots-hunters with herbalism + mining professions. The same for the guild "Marken and Friend" - hunters with the herba+mining, with an uptime close to 100%, using the same farm route and not interacting with the players. Without exaggeration, more than half of the Adamantite ore are selling on AH by low-level players from this guild.

4. While removing the player's name, OP didn't realize that one can search using Guild name also. Like here: http://armory.warmane.com/guild/MRON...utland/summary

It does look fishy. Only 3 level 70s are in the Guild and almost EVERYONE is an officer.

5. If you look at the MRONETEAM roster, you will see that all 70s are bots-hunters with herbalism + mining professions. The same for the guild "Marken and Friend" - hunters with the herba+mining, with an uptime close to 100%, using the same farm route and not interacting with the players. Without exaggeration, more than half of the Adamantite ore are selling on AH by low-level players from this guild.
    Funny.

I reported that "Marken and Friend" guild a long with many individuals whom I saw botting 3-4 months ago.

6. I know how you feel.. made a similar post not a while ago specifically about Terocone

7. Oh boy you cracked the code OP.

You've saved us all, now that you've made this forum post with bad grammar, weird insinuations and a screenshot that doesn't have any context or make sense surely now 100% of the bots will be banned and the world will be at peace.

You have any idea how good this server is? This is damn near blizzlike, I feel like I'm playing Retail TBC. Meanwhile you're on here *****ing about what exactly....?

8. While I do think there are a legion of bots out there, this screenshot you've provided is rather insubstantial evidence that this/these characters are bots. (perhaps if you provided a chatlog showing repeated 'canned' responses from the same character over and over, and/or a failure to respond to intuitive inquiries like "Where do I train axes on priests?", that might warrant some suspicion)

That being said, you should place an un-redacted version of this image on imgur, and provide a link to that image in a ticket submission in game. It is the GM's in game who handle this sort of thing (not the forum mods). State the name, location, and time that you witnessed it, and probably provide a description of the suspicious activity.
    Sounds to me like tons of effort to report 3 out of thousands of bots.
    That actually shows how inefficient our current report system is.
    Considering how many bots are out there nowadays we would need a much easier method to report them.
    It should be as easy as reporting somebody afk in a BG by right clicking on his character portrait.

9. Sounds to me like tons of effort to report 3 out of thousands of bots.
    That actually shows how inefficient our current report system is.
    Considering how many bots are out there nowadays we would need a much easier method to report them.
    It should be as easy as reporting somebody afk in a BG by right clicking on his character portrait.
    This would be extremely easy to abuse and would likely be a detriment to the gameplay of many sincere and legitimate players (there are certainly enough griefers in this game to warrant concern over such a system). It would also likely overburden the staff moreso than the current system, as most folk are unlikely to use the system responsibly. Many players would just report EVERY player they saw mining/herbing/skinning a node anywhere in the world, regardless of context or suspicion.

I cannot think of any such "easy click-to-report-and-ban" system that would avoid banning legitimate players, and/or wouldn't be just as reliant upon GM investigation as the current system is.
    Edited: January 15, 2018

10. This would be extremely easy to abuse and would likely be a detriment to the gameplay of many sincere and legitimate players (there are certainly enough griefers in this game to warrant concern over such a system). It would also likely overburden the staff moreso than the current system, as most folk are unlikely to use the system responsibly. Many players would just report EVERY player they saw mining/herbing/skinning a node anywhere in the world, regardless of context or suspicion.

I cannot think of any such "easy click-to-report-and-ban" system that would avoid banning legitimate players, and/or wouldn't be just as reliant upon GM investigation as the current system is.
    And still this is pretty much what Blizz was using back in TBC to detect botters in BGs.
    By reporting players afk they did not only get the afk debuff which kicks them out of the BG, AFK reports were also automaticly forwarded to a GM who was then able to investigate the reported player.
    Edited: January 15, 2018