1. Conquerors scourgelord gear

Hello!
    Kind of an issue here that buggers me a bit. There are 2 pieces of each Conqueror's scourgestalker set on the store. And they are different color which we are not able to know before buying the actual item with coins/points. Is there any way to know which one is which color?
    I kinda wasted points 2 times so far buying wrong colored ones since they are bloody random.
    Thanks in advance

2. Hello!
    Kind of an issue here that buggers me a bit. There are 2 pieces of each Conqueror's scourgestalker set on the store. And they are different color which we are not able to know before buying the actual item with coins/points. Is there any way to know which one is which color?
    I kinda wasted points 2 times so far buying wrong colored ones since they are bloody random.
    Thanks in advance
    Item level is different on the items, one are from 25m, one from 10m.

3. 226 item level = Blue
    219 item level = Gray

You need to look for that thing when buying Naxx and Ulduar, aka T6 and T7 items.

4. Conqueror's set, 226 item level = Blue
    Valorous set, 219 item level = Gray

You need to look for that thing when buying Naxx and Ulduar, aka T7 and T8 items.
    Fixed that for you, also there are double sets of conquerors' tier sets at store for some odd reason.