1. This is amazing. Most of the replies here don't understand, not even catch a little bit of the problem.
    First of all ninja looting is this (copy paste from googlin ninja loot warmane):

- Master Looter taking items that were not reserved or giving them to players that did not win, unless it's 2nd highest roll when winner had no use for the item (rogue rolling on caster trinket).
    - Changing looting rules during the raid, after it has started.
    Example: You joined a raid that was being advertised as one with no reserved items and after first boss raid leader says that he reserves item x from last boss.
    - Player exploiting game bug to bypass master loot. In such cases it is best if master looter would fill report that shows player leaving the raid and empty loot window.
    - Player need rolling (group loot) on items which he cannot even use.

Tanks in vanilla, are warriors. Period. We tank so we can get DPS gear, cause u cant bring more than 1-2 tanks per raid. Gear is DPS, YES, we ****ing tank, se we can get our dps gear, and we tank the dungeon so groups are faster. NOT BECAUSE WE WANT TO TANK, ENJOY IT REMOTELY OR EVEN WANT TO PLAY AS TANK IN END GAME.
    EVERYONE I have played in vanilla understands that. And even thanks you when you tank properly and fast. Keep aggro on mobs, and know the dungeon accordingly to create a fun and quick dungeon.
    If i ever play here again, which judging by the replies, some of you dont understand what vanilla is about I WILL KEEP TANKING DUNGEONS.
    What the **** is this argument that you joined as tank you can only roll on tank items??
    Its the most moronic statement I've ever read on wow. You ROLL ON WHAT YOU ****ING NEED.

Read what ninja looting is, and is quintessentially NOT THIS.

2. You seem to be missing the very simple fact that in our server you follow our rules.
    They aren't suggestions or optional.

3. "your role as tank which to soak damage not to deal damage."

People who have never played vanilla should not be able to come here and talk. You clearly dont know **** about what tanks do in classic.
    All tanks in vanilla get DPS PRIO items first in raids, so they can PUMP more than DPS's and generate more THREAT. Thats their function. You dont soak ****, you generate Threat. And for that you NEED Dps items even BEFORE other DPSers.

It would be funny that you start banning MT and OT of good guilds when they get their first onslaught girdle before all the ot her DPS, cause hey, you are a main tank. not a dps. ROFL

4. "You seem to be missing the very simple fact that in our server you follow our rules.
    They aren't suggestions or optional."

You are using a word Ninja Looting, and completely changing its meaning. Thats not as rule, its a missinterpretation. If I roll on items I need, It can't never be ninja looting. Not even if I join a RDF as a pony fairytail.

Have you ever played vanilla or just a mod from a forum? Im 99% yoiu havent,

5. You are using a word Ninja Looting, and completely changing its meaning. Thats not as rule, its a missinterpretation. If I roll on items I need, It can't never be ninja looting. Not even if I join a RDF as a pony fairytail.
    You're free to apply that to your own private server.
    In here you follow our rules, or get punished with bans of increasing length, up to a permanent one.

6. "You're free to apply that to your own private server.
    In here you follow our rules, or get punished with bans of increasing length, up to a permanent one."

Read the ****ing definition of what ninja looting and post it here. Then explain me how I ninja looted.

7. Rules can change, Specially when they lead to toxic behaviours. Like I said, if you are a tank or healer dont join RDF
    Thats the private server you created with this "rule"

8. Read the ****ing definition of what ninja looting and post it here. Then explain me how I ninja looted.
    If that's your approach to having to follow our rules, it might be best all around for you to simply not play here.

9. can't you see that you can ban an orc warrior for ROLLING, not master looting, for a 2handed axe because, hey, he is tanking. and the rule broken is called ninja looting its a completely missinterpretation of what ninja looting is?

10. Can't you see that whether your you agree or not with it being called ninja looting (which is taking loot you aren't entitled to, and what you are entitled to is defined by our server rules, not you or whoever else), you are banned for it and will continue being banned for it? Your "sovereign citizen" attitude won't change any of that. Ever.

11. why I am not "entitled" to take the loot I need? your problem is that you dont understand that I can't be called ninja looting if you need it. Can this little bit of rational info get into one of your neurons or not?

12. First you would have to define what items tanks can roll. Cause from what I am reading here you have no clue of what they need and they dont need.
    Till then, ur enforcing a rule, ona subject it shouldnt be applied to

13. Oh well, enjoy being banned until it becomes permanent or you just take my advice from a few posts ago.

14. its not that everyone doesnt know how the game works, if u can tank with 2h for aggro/damage reason in dungeons thats good for you. but if u pick a tank role on rdf means u only have the right to actual tank items that contribute your role as tank which to soak damage not to deal damage. same thing goes to heal and dps. maybe try speccing to deffiance talent and use a shield if u want to dedicate yourself as actual tank?
    and rdf itself isnt vanilla, so your "vanilla culture common sense" doesnt apply.
    No. Tanks main job is to hold threat. Everything else is secondary.

15. No. Tanks main job is to hold threat. Everything else is secondary.
    Oh seems like there is a power trip going on. I will excuse myself.

First 123 Last