1. Any plan to create an interface for it? for simpler access, like check or uncheck that box if you want specific actions for addon so you dont have to restart entire game client just to activate or deactivate options.
    Edited: October 4, 2015

2. Any plan to create an interface for it? for simpler access, like check or uncheck that box if you want specific actions for addon so you dont have to restart entire game client just to activate or deactivate options.
    No real reason to make an interface. I might look into it as more of a research than actual scope, but there isn't need of one, as it's not complicated at all to type /rsf <option>.
    You don't have to restart the game. If you choose a different mode (nofilter/color/hide/ignore) it will choose that mode instantly, if you want to add/remove words you can just edit the code then type /reload in-game.

No real reason as in, not enough people are interested in it (it got like 10 downloads). If it magically gains popularity I'll keep improving it, with elements such as choosing what to ignore and what to not ignore, adding your own words and so on.

Add .save to fillter xd

Please read already banned words before posting suggestions.
    Edited: October 4, 2015

3. UPDATE:

Added in v0.4:
    гильдия - Russian - "guild"
    гилдия - Bulgarian - "guild"

Here's why you should use this addon: All the gray text is hidden while using the addon.

Here's global with the addon set to hide instead of color:

4. thank you a lot for this!
    this spam on global gives me cancer

ps: can you maybe do a filter for the whole russian alphabet? this Cyrillic just sucks
    Edited: October 5, 2015

5. thank you a lot for this!
    this spam on global gives me cancer

ps: can you maybe do a filter for the whole russian alphabet? this Cyrillic just sucks
    I keep adding Russian words, but I might just add the whole Cyrillic alphabet and be done with it...

6. You have a great opportunity to learn a new language while playing WoW, don't complain хаха :Д

7. Is there a possibility for your addon to detect people who spam their stuff multiple times in succession? I mean I have nothing against people looking for group members once every minute but those that ctrl+v 5 times can go straight to hell.

8. Is there a possibility for your addon to detect people who spam their stuff multiple times in succession? I mean I have nothing against people looking for group members once every minute but those that ctrl+v 5 times can go straight to hell.
    Not in the near future. Project is discontinued until I learn how to make a proper interface.

9. I keep adding Russian words, but I might just add the whole Cyrillic alphabet and be done with it...
    Yes you should just add the alphabet.
    Also a further report please ban the word "mythic" spam like "is mythic archimonde down" getting out of hand.

10. Yes you should just add the alphabet.
    Also a further report please ban the word "mythic" spam like "is mythic archimonde down" getting out of hand.
    Project is discontinued until I learn how to make a proper interface.
    There is a readme.txt inside the addon folder which shows you how to add your own words. If needed I will even provide video instructions.

The full release of the addon will hopefully let you add words to the ban list in-game.

11. I think I'm going to install this addon, tired of the "an*l thunderfury" spam and other stuff like that
    Edited: October 13, 2015

12. Well... Is there any of you who have functioning version of BadBoy_CCleaner? Because it has this ingame option of simply adding words for blocking. If not, so, we should get use to this notepad system. I've tried EVERY damn addon but nothing helps, even "mister woo" or whatever its name with its system of penalties is crap because he ignores people after...

P.S. Shame, because on Nostalrius(!!!vanilla 1.12 WoW!!!) I have 2 simple addons - ChanelClean for blocking messages with custom words, and ChatHighlight for lighting custom words instead...

P.S.S Could not swich off ignoring, somehow extra words not worked for me... Using AssFilter now, best choice...
    Edited: October 29, 2015

13. BUMP!

before someone cry why bump, even if the author discontinued this mode till he implement an interface, this addon its awesome, i'm bumping so people that dont bother to check older threads to be aware of this great work, people on horde side still cry about spammers on global.
    THIS ADDON ITS AWESOME, NO MORE THUNDERFUYR OR AN@L SPAM.

just install and type in global /HIDE, thats all you have to do.

14. Probably one of the most useful addons to have. I can actually READ what is being scribbled on Global and Trade and I rarely miss an ad for a raid I need to get in to.

First 123 Last