1. [A] <Chaos Knights> Social/Casual/Leveling/Raiding

Hello and welcome to <Chaos Knights>

About us
    <Chaos Knights> is a long-standing alliance guild on the Icecrown Server. We are looking to create the largest social community - with a casual approach to the game.

We are a (sometimes) mature casual guild that focusses on having fun in-game while interacting with each other. Our goal is to create a home for all those that need a home; a place where we help each other, whether you are still gearing, need help defeating an elite, want to pvp or am freshly geared and can’t get into raids.

What we offer
    We aim to create a bigger, better and stronger community, a fellowship - where we actually care about how the guild thrives and our members are doing. We are all about respect, commitment, contribution – we’re a family.

We offer everyone a chance, regardless of skill level or past experience.

What we are looking for
    We welcome anyone wanting to join the family (leveling, casual, social, pvper, raider), we have room for you all!
    Aside from that, we want you to be active, social, engaged (in the guild) and help bring fun to the table.

Raid info (if you are in to that):
    • NAXX/ULDUAR/TOTC: We love the older content and regularly do these for gear, achievements and just to see something else.
    • ICC10/25: We offer on a weekly basis ICC10 (with hopes of 25) runs for those needing to learn the tactics or missing the gear for anything harder.
    • ICC 10/25HC: We plan to offer for those with bigger ambitions, looking to get “Bane” and a bigger challenge.

Gearscore, achievements or past experience isn’t a big deal – what you don’t have or know can be obtained or learned.

Aside from that, we have people doing Arenas and BGs daily, so if that’s more to your liking, we got you covered there well.

Rules/Guidelines
    • You must have Discord installed (to attend raids), and suggest it anyways for keeping up to date with guild news, memes, or upcoming events that are not announced in the calendar.
    • English speaking in Guild Chat, other languages please use /party or /whisper
    • Be polite (We are just asking you not to take your jokes too far), be sympathetic, be helpful, be a teamplayer.
    • Be part of the solution instead of being part of the problem.
    • Be willing to learn, it’s okay if you don’t know everything about the game, the raids or your class, but be able to accept feedback to improve.
    • And lastly….have fun. It’s supposed to be fun, and sometimes guild chat will overflow with non-sense. Embrace it and participate or hang in there and ride-it-out.

If this has your interest, feel free to reach out to a member that you see online for an invite, leave a comment below or stop by our Discord for a chat.

https://discord.gg/8rH87GA

/Sincerly from all of us at <Chaos Knights>
    Edited: January 13, 2021

2. We plan to start out this week with a bit of Naxxramas for all the new members - have some fun, get some gear and just try our hands at some raiding.

Still welcoming anyone and everyone!

3. <Chaos Knights> is looking to start raiding TotC/ICC shortly - but still have more room for new members.

Previous experience or full bis gear is not a requirement. Look to be 4,5k gs or higher and we will teach your and help you gear for the rest.

Cheers
    Edited: September 11, 2020

4. <Chaos Knights> are still looking for more members to take our newly started adventures in ICC from 10m to 25m!

We had our first raid last night and managed a decent 9/12 (GS Hc) in 2½h before having to stop for the night.

Anyone and everyone is welcome, although we are primarily lacking ranged dps and healers!

Cheers

5. What are the raid hours?
    As a default they are invites 18.15 ST, start 18.30 ST.

6. <Chaos Knights> are still looking for more members to take our newly started adventures in ICC from 10m to 25m!

So far we are 11/12 (10m) and looking to get that Lich King kill down, so that we can move on to some more heroics.

We are primarily lacking ranged dps and healers, although anyone and everyone is welcome!

Cheers

P.S. We will also be starting our Project80 raid group next week - heading into Naxxramas with only blue ilvl 200 gear.

7. Hey, I am quiet new in this Patch and highly interested in raiding and pvp. I got a fresh lvl 80 and soon to be geared up for Non HC Raids and very interested in your Guild and offers. Playing Rogue atm, but as i said dont know much about this Patch and the Raids, but got alot expirience in WoW in general.

8. Hi Oberzt,

You are very welcome to join - and its totally fine if you are new to Wrath expansion. We have a lot of great members that are all very helpful. Feel free to stop by the Discord and get an invite next time you are around.

Cheers

9. Hi, new player to the server and looking for a casual guild. I have a decent amount of experience on the patch on a different private server (now defunct), including some 10hc and 25hc ICC experience. I generally play rdps and healers, and try to have a variety of alts available to use.

10. Hey Gimard,

You are more than welcome to join - we will gladly help you get back into game (if need be) and any numbers of alts you can muster are welcome. Our Altoholic Joe is currently in his 29th char I believe, so we know the drill :P

Stop by the discord and get an invite when you are online.

Cheers

11. <Chaos Knights> is well underway to building a strong community full of people that enjoy each others company and that share an interest in wanting to raid or just hang out.

We have started our assault on Icecrown Citadel, but are still welcoming more members to the cause. Our Project80 has also started at this point in time and is currently working on clearing all Tier7 related content in our blue and early purple gear.

Welcoming one and all!

Cheers

12. Hey,
    I am queit interested in your guild.
    I would love to join you.
    Atm I only have afreal dd Druide, but may want to respec to boomi but not sure.
    If you still looking for some one I am dwon.

13. Hey Starblade,

You are welcome to join regardless of what you play :) Stop by our discord and get an invite.

Cheers

14. <Chaos Knights> is picking up after the Christmas holidays and looking to start fresh with some raiding in the New Year.

We still welcome anyone and everyone looking for a home and a friendly social community with stuff to do and people to do it with!

Cheers

12 Last