1. Next time <FATALITY> finds the lone arcane in TB

http://youtu.be/lmrxMfEaT5c
    That's kinda ****ed up

2. So its gonna be 7v1 because you cant 1v1 ? :D
    Rules are different in TB, you risk death every time you leave your camp. If you cross a pack of hungry wolves that's on you.

3. So its gonna be 7v1 because you cant 1v1 ? :D
    We hunt like wolves, we always move together as a pack looking for an animal that displays any sign of weakness and then physically bringing down the prey.

Wolves know how to use these conditions to their advantage and so do we.

4. Rules are different in TB, you risk death every time you leave your camp. If you cross a pack of hungry wolves that's on you.
    Role play level over 9000

5. Rules are different in TB, you risk death every time you leave your camp. If you cross a pack of hungry puppies that's on you.
    #PuppyPatrol

We hunt like puppies, we always move together as a pack looking for an animal that displays any sign of weakness and then physically bringing down the prey.

Puppies know how to use these conditions to their advantage and so do we.

6. Good god Twoeasy...what have you done ._.

7. My first char on molten was Remedyx priest,and i have SS when i healed 10-11M in AV on Frostwolf before wipe as full Ruthless Holy priest to bad i dont know how to post a picture here(dont judge me simply i never posted a single pic) :(

8. My first char on molten was Remedyx priest,and i have SS when i healed 10-11M in AV on Frostwolf before wipe as full Ruthless Holy priest to bad i dont know how to post a picture here(dont judge me simply i never posted a single pic) :(
    Don't bother posting it. The title clearly says "BGs you've had here on Neltharion" so not sure your SS from old Frostwolf would be valid here.

9. My first char on molten was Remedyx priest,and i have SS when i healed 10-11M in AV on Frostwolf before wipe as full Ruthless Holy priest to bad i dont know how to post a picture here(dont judge me simply i never posted a single pic) :(
    You should ask Holylightz for advice on posting images online

10. Good god Twoeasy...what have you done ._.
    Twoeasy was two bored

up top

11. you should ask holylightz for advice on posting images online
    bahahahahahahahaha I can't breath

12. Excellent binds and interface. *trollface*
    Binds? Blah, binds are for kids. Tgod can rekt you with only mouse in his right hand and left hand behind his back...

13. We hunt like wolves, we always move together as a pack looking for an animal that displays any sign of weakness and then physically bringing down the prey.

Wolves know how to use these conditions to their advantage and so do we.
    I hunt like a panther. You get it? Pantherp. No? Fine...

Pant derp. My derp in me pants will skin you once you are hunted down. Get it? No?

How dumb.
    Edited: August 11, 2015 Reason: Not dedicated to Medan, but to everyone!

14. bahahahahahahahaha I can't breath
    I will add:

Ahahahahahahahahaha!

First 12341252 ... Last