1. Hey there
    Beautiful UI. I use it with WotLK and i only got a few small questions/problems.

Every few seconds i get a message in the middle of my screen saying "You cant do that yet". I use no other addons, so i was wondering if you could by any chance tell me how to get rif of it? (i found out that it only happens, when i am on my flying mount. when i normally play or use ground mount, its does not happen)

Should there be checkmarks in the objectives tab after u complete an objective? because that does not happen.

Oh i almost forgot. Any chance you can change size/transparency of the minimap without another minimap addon? (it doesnt look like your minimap in the screenshots though)

Edited: April 6, 2017

2. just realized that the authors last post is nearly 10 months old, so maybe hes not supporting this one any more

3. just realized that the authors last post is nearly 10 months old, so maybe hes not supporting this one any more
    The last update was on 06.03.2017 so it is up2date.

Your minimap in a non-default one so you must be using another Minimap AddOn (SexyMap, Carbonite etc.).

The Error Messages are standard and can be fitlered via the AddOn ErrorFilter.

4. The last update was on 06.03.2017 so it is up2date.

Your minimap in a non-default one so you must be using another Minimap AddOn (SexyMap, Carbonite etc.).

The Error Messages are standard and can be fitlered via the AddOn ErrorFilter.
    hey thanks for the reply. oh sry didnt look at the date of the last update. the error in the middle of the screen somehow disappeared, dont know why though.

I dont use any other addon with this ui pack.

Doenloaded it, put it in Interface, thats it. Thats the way the minimap looks in my game. i wouldnt mind personally but its a little to big for me and i found no way to configure it, escept editing some lua wich i have no knowledge of

Hope this UI will be finished someday. really enjoy it. just some stuff missing like party/raid/Bag frames etc.
    Edited: April 7, 2017

5. Hello! Nice work on this addon really, its amaaaaaaaazing ^^

I'm trying it out for the first time in 3.3.5, and i know that some bars are not functional as of now, but i wanted to know if there's any way to bring back the Shaman active totems bar, I would be very glad to know of any solution to this :)

6. Which release works with the WotLK?

7. Which release works with the WotLK?
    Was wondering aswell...
    Goldpaw/Norberg has added functionality so that it works with older versions as well.
    So just download the most recent version and check "Load out of date addons" and it should work.
    I use it myself and use it on retail as well.

Edit: Goldpaw/Norberg is still active on the development on the UI, he even has a discord where he is very easy to talk to :P
    Edited: January 13, 2018

8. May 30, 2018  
    Hi, When i am in a raid party nothing shows up even my group. its blank.

9. Hello Mr. Norberg, I have been using this UI since last year and I am so in love with it right now. This is a piece of art. Well done! I would like to ask however if there would be an update where the focus feature would be included? Thanks :D

10. Whenever i put the addon and load it it give me LUA crash. I also tried to load just the addon with no other addon.

11. Is there any reason I cannot get this to work?

12. For our version of the game this addon does not exist.
    There is Roth UI (Diablo) 3.3.5, but it looks like a poor alpha version without any settings.

13. Is there any reason I cannot get this to work?
    Yes, make sure you have load out of date AddOns checked. Pic related below:

Spoiler: Show

For our version of the game this addon does not exist.
    There is Roth UI (Diablo) 3.3.5, but it looks like a poor alpha version without any settings.
    Yes there is, they are retroactive, meaning that the last version is compatible all the way to WOTLK.

Spoiler: Show

14. May 12, 2021  
    Ok, for those who still seek for this addon, it seems that the last version which is stable with Wotlk 3.3.5a is the version "1.3.150-Release"

Curse link: https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/diabolicui/files

Direct download link for 1.3.150-Release: https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addon...wnload/2736814

I tested with my addons and no lua errors upon login/reload happened.

Addons I use with this one:

Acherus, Acherus Loader, AdvancedTradeSkillWindow, Auctionator, AutoDecline, AutoRepair, AutoTrack, BasicComboPoints, DBM (all sub addons), Gatherer, Gatherer Heads-Up Display Plugin, GearScoreLite, GFTO, Healbot, Iconic, LFGStatusIcon, MapCoords, Postal, Power Auras Classic, Tidy Plates, TooManyAddons and Warmane AH-fix.

Would be nice for people to also use this version here on Warmane and post any LuaErrors that might happen, and if found any, please report and link us another old version that might be working.

All version above "1.3.150-Release" is 100% broken (at least for me) and will always show lua errors upon login/reload or not even load the addon at all.
    Edited: May 12, 2021

First 123