1. Server pop

So I made a shammy on TBC server and made my way to the Exodar to find I am the only person there. Was wondering if its even worth it to play on this server.

How often are people raiding BT, Hyjal etc etc

2. So I made a shammy on TBC server and made my way to the Exodar to find I am the only person there. Was wondering if its even worth it to play on this server.

How often are people raiding BT, Hyjal etc etc
    there is like 3,000 people online atm more then enough players to do anything you want. most of the action happens at max level so level up fast get to SW/ORG and then SHATT as not many people hang out in Exodar. make sure you join global chat so you can see everyone looking for groups/trades and raids. guilds are running BT every week as well as SWP and i having a hard time believing your made a fresh level 1 toon and are sitting in Exodar wondering about player pop..... you for real?

again join global chat and get to max level you can raid anything you want and i even see people pugging kara and low level stuff like scarlet monaster.

3. Ive been on warmane since it was molten. Only played WOLK here. Love TBC just wondering.

4. Guy playing on a high rate server....wonders why there's no low levels...

Really quality stuff here.

5. Ive been on warmane since it was molten. Only played WOLK here. Love TBC just wondering.

ok so like i said theirs plenty of people here on TBC to play with theirs over 4,000 people on atm

you can find groups for everything even low level stuff but with thsi being a 5x server most level fast and jump into level 70 stuff.

join global chat how many forget to do that

6. Exodar is not a popular place to visit. Neither is Silvermoon, unless you are into some roleplaying. These cities are also usually avoided because people prefer after doing their class quests to march straight to the faction capital so they can do the same old zones they are familiar with and they can level pretty quickly.

7. He's right though. I quit for half a year and have returned to only see population as low as 1.5k to 3.5k. When I played last there was constantly 10k.

What happened while I was gone? Icecrown is at least going strong as usual.

8. He's right though. I quit for half a year and have returned to only see population as low as 1.5k to 3.5k. When I played last there was constantly 10k.

What happened while I was gone? Icecrown is at least going strong as usual.
    Yeah, was wondering too!

I think it has to do with the release of Netherwing and Sunwell maybe?

9. As a fellow new person her (new to Warmane and private servers in general) I can say that while it does take a while at times to get groups for low level stuff generally speaking you can usually get a group together if you are patient. I usually just ask in global chat and farm leather on my rogue that I'm leveling in the meantime. It does have it's down times but it usually works out if you are patient. As far as raiding goes...i see posts all the time in global wanting more people for raids. So I would just recommend to be a little patient and when you get to 70 i would imagine that it gets easier to get groups for stuff. Or just for casual trolling in global chat which is also seen alot lol.