1. 3 points in ruthlessness or master of subtlety for bg and arenas? :)

2. This is very well done, thanks for the info!

3. Appears as though they've fixed HaT. Sad day.

4. Appears as though they've fixed HaT. Sad day.
    No, its still broken.

5. The bugtracker post on it has a post from a day ago from a staff member stating it will be fixed in update.

Not that I'm complaining here, it's like the 1 positively bugged thing we get.

6. The bugtracker post on it has a post from a day ago from a staff member stating it will be fixed in update.

Not that I'm complaining here, it's like the 1 positively bugged thing we get.
    Probably the update they released yesterday, when i played in the morning (time of your post) it was still broken. Couldnt check after the update because the server is lagging to hell and back.

7. bravo...
    they fixed the only bug that advantage rogue

8. XD

I know that u still miss me there ;)

9. I know that u still miss me there ;)
    Who the hell are you?

parazyd
    Hello. Could someone give me a full list of macros they're using for their Sub Rogue? I can't write my own LOL, I still don't understand which ones I should use.

11. Hello. Could someone give me a full list of macros they're using for their Sub Rogue? I can't write my own LOL, I still don't understand which ones I should use.
    Hey, If I get some spare time, I might post all my macros, I should also update guide because it's not really up to date so no promises.

parazyd
    That would be amazing. Thanks ;)

13. Macros

Awesome guide! Read it all and it was very good for a nub rouge :) But it would be even more helpful to see more indepth at the macro part. What skills you "combine" together so to say :)

Noise
    Now that Hat has been fixed, which 2 talents will we give up to get it to level 3?

parazyd
    Awesome guide! Read it all and it was very good for a nub rouge :) But it would be even more helpful to see more indepth at the macro part. What skills you "combine" together so to say :)
    IYou make them the way you play. Really depends on your playstyle.

First ... 910111213 ... Last