1. I miss every 3rd cheap shot with 5% hit

2. Got a question about the weapon entchantments, I hope someone can help me here.
    I am playing both PvP (dancer) and PvE (combat). Both Dancer and combat rogues use Scourgeborne Waraxe HC in off-hand (I know Lungbreaker HC is also an option, but I dont have it). Now, along this and several other guides I should use Titanium Weapon Chain on the Axe for PvP but this would be catastrophe to see in PvE.
    So my question is: Does it make a difference if I put Berserking on Axe (off hand) and Titanium Weapon Chain on my PvP dagger (main hand)?
    This way I could use the Axe for both PvP and PvE since it is BiS in both cases.

Hoping for a quick and informative reply.
    Regards

3. Hey, what will be the best build for Rogue/Mage comp ?

I actually use this one, who seems to be classic
    https://wotlk.evowow.com/?talent#fhrcoZhZebrbhGzdAzAdRt

But maybe this one is better with Hamong thieves - seems defensive

https://wotlk.evowow.com/?talent#fhfcoZhZebrbhGzdVzAfRt

Or this one wich without Master of Deception - seems offensive

https://wotlk.evowow.com/?talent#fhfcoZhZxbrbhGzdAzAfRt

I'm still low geared aswell but 'll come one day :)

Thansk

4. Agility being discarded as inferior, I tend to disagree. You have a talent which increases your total agility as a sub rogue. However I havent done the comparison. How much attackpower does an agility focus subrogue have compared to an attackpower subrogue? Too bad you didnt post any numbers, since you've done the comparison already.

5. Agility being discarded as inferior, I tend to disagree. You have a talent which increases your total agility as a sub rogue. However I havent done the comparison. How much attackpower does an agility focus subrogue have compared to an attackpower subrogue? Too bad you didnt post any numbers, since you've done the comparison already.
    Since there's no reply incoming on this, anyone reading this should consider the following. Arp Pen/Atp will serve you well in Arenas and PvE.

In Battlegrounds, however, I love my agility. Unless you're nothing short of a virtuoso rogue player, you are simply not a carry in RBG's. Rogue is a support, and a very important one at that. Not to try and diminish healers, cause I also play healer, all for the sake of MY beloved HORDE.

A rogue has special applications in Battlegrounds, which is why I chose to play it, playing objectives or focusing on healers in a BG like Warsong Gulch. Apart from WSG, you'll want to play objectives more than mere mindless pvp, your potential for this is great indeed. This is why I prefer agility, it gives you armor and dodge, making you less likely to die if discovered by a melee or hunter while, for example, capping a flag in AB or AV. You're not in there to do dmg, you're either shutting down healers, not even killing them per se, especially hard to kill healers (hard focus cc's on them)... or playing purely for objectives to help the rest of your raid and win the bg. If you play like this then you should favor survival more than dmg output and try to avoid combat whenever possible, focusing on objectives.
    Edited: December 19, 2018

6. (...) Your glyphs would be - Cheapshot, Garrote, + probably Prep for kick resets/dance resets.
    The quote is related to the control build. I'm wondering what he meant with Cheap Shot glyph here. Glyph of Cloak of Shadows?

Also since the guide has been updated very long ago, does anyone mind giving a hint as to what to spec a PvP sub rogue nowadays that Honor Among Thieves is working?

7. May 10, 2019  
    Hi, its been a while since I've played but is this guide still relevant?

8. What weapon combo was better, 2 daggers or sword/axe/fist weapon + dagger?

9. Most of this guide is decent. The argument of what stat to stack is a tough one, as the damage difference is so negligible its hard to get a really accurate consensus. I personally run gems for both arp and ap, and sit around 800 resil. This allows sub to have around 60% armor penetration while still having pretty high attack power. I have two wrathful sets and plan to eventually get around to testing both ap and arp more, but from my 10 years of wotlk experience, arp seems to feel better. I still explode cloth and leather players, and the damage on plate isn't terrific but definitely not bad, being able to 100% a sub 1k resil plate in one dance if they have no trinket.

As for glyphs, I think for arena, the best general setup is prep/shadow dance/sprint, as vigor doesn't end up quite as useful as the tooltip might seem. The sprint glyph often can mean the difference of getting a sap or not when the gate opens, and you can't forego the dance or prep glyphs really.

10. Modified

I dropped heightened senses completely (and the 1 in HAT) to opt for all 5 in deadliness and MoS. Also, I only put 2 into recklessness. So the stats would be 11/3/57 atm. Thoughts?

11. Best race and trinket

Hey man, wanted to know your take on the best race for alliance and horde also. The best trinket. Thanks

First ... 4121314