1. just one question: why do you use crippling poison?
    i mean you put 2 points in the talent waylay which gives ambush and backstab hits a 100% chance to unbalance the target and reduce the movement speed by 50% for 8 sec.
    so you could use a different poison to, for example, increase your damage with instant poison

Sunbright
    just one question: why do you use crippling poison?
    i mean you put 2 points in the talent waylay which gives ambush and backstab hits a 100% chance to unbalance the target and reduce the movement speed by 50% for 8 sec.
    so you could use a different poison to, for example, increase your damage with instant poison
    Because 70% is much better than 50% and you can shiv a crippling.

3. Hey guys,

As you can see, a few days ago I added section "FAQ" ("Frequently Asked Questions") and I would like to extend this section so please write some questions or if you just have any ideas what to add there. Just write it in this topic.

Thank you !

Alecc12
    First off all I want to /salute and thank Fuey.
    Second, I'd like to know with what loom weapons should I level my rogue with, im going sub...

Venerable Dal'rend's Sacred Sharge + Sharpened Scarlet Kris ?

or 2 x ? Sharpened Scarlet Kris ?

The other loom dagger is this one : Balanced Heartseeker

thanks !

XKrackX
    Awesome. Any videos?

6. News:

At the moment i dropped my plan with video guides etc... Because there are many complications with it so for now I added new section "DUELING STRATEGY" as second post in this thread, I'll keep adding more classes in near future. Enjoy, Thanks for support !

Seeker
    Awesome insight on warrior dueling.

xylo
    Awesome insight on warrior dueling.
    Disarm bladestorm ? kekekeeke , and what abt retaliation.?

The warrior will get a bleed on u , u can avoid it for a while but its inevitable.

My suggestion is to disarm retaliation , and fient bladestorm with evasion . ( unless u have prep glyph and u can disarm twice)

I hv got glyph of prep so idc abt what to disarm , i just disarm both.

IMO glyph of vigor is ****.
    ---------------------------------
    Also , ur only thinking of what u can do . To win a duel against a warrior , its like think what he will do , if u shadowstep a charge it ll be great. If u can predict the warr , subtlety can do wonders.

9. IMO glyph of vigor is ****.
    I'm agreeing on this but glyphs are mainly a preference, some people prefer vigor (even tho i personaly think it sucks) and some like sprint.

As long as there is ShD and prep its fine, the 3rd one is rather meh anyway.

10. So... 1.8 in MH, 1.4 in OH? I was under the impression that this was just for Assassination spec, and that Sub specs went 1.8/1.8 :o

clueless69
    Lol warrior duels

Premed, sprint while in stealth, garrote, evasion (to avoid bleeds), 5cp rupture asap, kite for a second, vanish+cheapshot+5cp kidney which will almost always bring a trinket by then, chain your disarm to the kidney, blind after the disarm(there will be no bleeds left) restealth, cheapshot, gouge, kidney, shadowdance. If they aren't going to die from ambushes during shadowdance, throw a garrote in there and kite them down.

12. Lol warrior duels

Premed, sprint while in stealth, garrote, evasion (to avoid bleeds), 5cp rupture asap, kite for a second, vanish+cheapshot+5cp kidney which will almost always bring a trinket by then, chain your disarm to the kidney, blind after the disarm(there will be no bleeds left) restealth, cheapshot, gouge, kidney, shadowdance. If they aren't going to die from ambushes during shadowdance, throw a garrote in there and kite them down.
    ...and then u'll wake up xD

13. Lol warrior duels

Lol @ mixing in gouge against warriors, seems like you got too much energy when you wanna waste 45 for 1 CP.

Your name fits you.

First 123412 ... Last