Ashelz
    Nice guide!

2. Well that dueling strategy is by my view and how i do that, its not something like U MUST do it like i say, Take anything you want from it and its up to you what you will do.

clueless69
    Lol @ mixing in gouge against warriors, seems like you got too much energy when you wanna waste 45 for 1 CP.

Your name fits you.
    Gouge to get your energy back for more ambushes during shadowstep. Only a handful of warriors are smart enough to berserker rage the gouge. I've never seen a warrior react fast enough to berserker rage where it hurts me more than it does good, and even if they do you can just kite or take damage for a second, and shadowstep kidney. Every time I see you talk on this forum you never have anything good to say you just criticize. I'm not going to continue this.

4. Gouge to get your energy back for more ambushes during shadowstep. Only a handful of warriors are smart enough to berserker rage the gouge. I've never seen a warrior react fast enough to berserker rage where it hurts me more than it does good, and even if they do you can just kite or take damage for a second, and shadowstep kidney. Every time I see you talk on this forum you never have anything good to say you just criticize. I'm not going to continue this.
    Well its rather simple, i used to explain it rather detailed multiple times before but people come back with the same question over and over again, if i wanted to repeat it that often i would record CDs. 1 Year of explainin basics to people drains someone ya'know?

Anyway, explaining how to beat a warrior who doesnt know his class at all is no difficulty and im pretty sure raw spambush is enough to drop these people. The only challenge for rogues (regardless of spec) are the ones who actually can play. That pretty much destroys the tactic you named.

IncmaN

Q?

[Cheat Death] - is working here(molten-wow) ?

6. Good tactic to beat warriors is having an offhand weapon swap macro with anesthetic poison then shiv and try to not use kidney shot unless you really need to...second wind is kind if gay

7. Great guide. Really helped me out :D

8. Great guide. Really helped me out :D

I'm impressed with how visually appealing this guide has become. Very well done. Visually this guide is perfect. Wouldn't change a thing.

Great work on maintaining this thread and updating and helping out the rogue community.

Keep it up!:)
    Thank you guys ! Im glad ! I appreciate it.

@guide

Soon I'll add more classes to dueling strategy also planing some little updates. I was little bit busy last week and had some troubles so I was unable to add new things.

9. Lets take the time to appreciate this sexy ambush crit. ;)

freezeclaw

Lets take the time to appreciate this sexy ambush crit. ;)
    wot, 20K?!?!?! "inc nurf for rogues"

is that in a level 80 battleground?@_@

or u did it to a naked person with some damage debuff :3

11. It's a level 80 bg and the person was your typical mage.

http://armory.molten-wow.com/charact...as/Neltharion/

He might as well have been naked. I don't think it really made a difference. I had multiple ap procs plus berserking at the time.

dagerron13

Lets take the time to appreciate this sexy ambush crit. ;)
    uh....ouch?

13. Lets take the time to appreciate this sexy ambush crit. ;)

Big Numbers are fun yo, you beat me by just a smudge

freezeclaw
    Akatsuki... what kind of weird position is your rogue at?

First 1234513 ... Last